CoolSculpting at Honolulu MedSpa - Honolulu, HI

I wanted to find an option that would help...

I wanted to find an option that would help eliminate the lower belly bulge that would not go away even with persistent diet and exercise. At Honolulu MedSpa, I tried a noninvasive treatment called CoolSculpting. It was a success. I went in for a consult and had the treatment done with minimal discomfort, no down time, and with positive results! The CoolSculpting treatment eliminates 20% of fat cells in the treated area; permanently. Yes, the treatment really works...my clothes fit better, my profile looked leaner, and I felt more confident and beautiful. The whole experience helped me to continue to focus on a healthy lifestyle. The customer service at Honolulu MedSpa is EXCEPTIONAL! And, I felt extremely confident and cared for as patient/client that Dr. Yeo had oversight of all treatments and services being offered. I go to Honolulu MedSpa for all my medical spa experiences!

After CoolSculpting Results...Permanent Fat Cell Loss

Just three weeks after the treatment, I was already seeing results...my belly seemed to be shrinking. CoolSculpting eliminates the fat cells frozen during the treatment through the lymphatic system up to 4 months after the treatment. I don't know if I'm a typical patient, but I was starting to see results quickly. When I went in for my after treatment photos, there was a definite improvement from the before photos. I was happy with the outcome of my CoolSculpting treatment that I have gone back to Honolulu MedSpa to have more areas be sculpted and fat cells eliminated; permanently!

Great Results! CoolSculpting Other Areas!

I was so pleased with the permanence of the CoolSculpting treatments, that I recently had my side flank areas sculpted and my hip areas sculpted. It's only been a couple of weeks, but I can already see small changes taking place. The optimal time is at the eight week mark up sixteen weeks, so I have good body changes to look forward to! I continue to eat right and exercise which should add to the transformation. The before and after will be remarkable! Thanks Honolulu MedSpa!
Honolulu General Surgeon

Dr. Yeo is the most caring, compassionate physician I have met in a long time. He listens to his patients and shares his vision with them. Dr. Yeo and his staff work as a team to benefit his patients/clients to reach their goal of inner and outer beauty!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the CoolSculpting community.