Extremely Estatic W/ My New Breasts! - Honolulu, HI

Extremely happy w/ my new breasts! I now have...

Extremely happy w/ my new breasts! I now have breasts that look & feel super natural and "full looking" in all the right places. I went from looking like someone who had implants done to someone who just looks great.

My surgery was a breeze. Very little post op pain, very little swelling too. No narcotics needed...amazingly, just extra strength Tylenol did the trick. So not being all drugged out was so nice.

So if you are looking for a doctor to have breast augmentation/revision done, look no further...Dr. Wong is the doctor for you.

Can you post a before and after picture ? I was considering same Doctor, would love to see his work. Thanks

Thanks for sharing! What type of implants did you go with?

400 cc smooth HP silicone implants
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Wong by Dr. Benton Chun. I absolutely love what Dr. Wong was able to achieve. He is very gentle, caring & knowledgeable. He took the time to answer very question that I had. His surgery nurses are amazing too..super caring. I work in the healthcare field and patients can always tell when you truly care about them. It's important to love what you do b/c patients have a 6th sense about these things. And this is what I feel about Dr. Wong. He is everything you look for in a doctor.