Breast Augmentation - Honolulu, HI

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Everything excellent. Reason for wait time only being 4 stars: Dr. S has a lot of customers and takes necessary time with his patients. If your appt is later in day, expect delays because there are a lot of patients and I know some will take more time than allocated. How I resolved and why I don't have to wait: I secure earliest possible appt in the morning :) Key point I want to emphasize: I get responses from Dr. And staff even if I'm inquiring on a Sunday, 6am in the morning, or after normal business hours. Top notch sincere quality service. Genuine care, responsiveness, and attention by entire staff excellent. Motivation: improve personal appearance. I did quite a bit of internet research and made some individual calls and email inquiries to come to final conclusion with selecting Dr. Schlesinger. Anything in question, I questioned. What I wish I knew beforehand was how intensive this procedure is, most women I've talked with or read about on blogs, and sites about the procedure don't talk about, look for, or are prepared for the post operation impact prior to having the procedure done. My thought is it's because they're so stoked about the end result (if results are favorable) they forget about the details of recovery.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in