When in Doubt Go Bigger - Honolulu, HI

I thought it was very clear that I wanted bigger...

I thought it was very clear that I wanted bigger boobs. They're only a little bigger, not worth the money spent, not worth what I went through to heal, not worth the strain put on my family and pay that I paid two nannies to assist with my children, not worth missing thanksgiving :( I'm heartbroken.

The Dr. really was patient with my as I saw him over a period of 2 years before I finally did it. I was naturally large! I'm a semi small frame 5'0, 130 lbs. I was a 34c prior, I'm a 34c (tight) now, but not big enough to move up. I had 5 children and wanted that nursing look. I told him I wanted to be my size that I was before kids which was large. There wasn't a need for a lift, thankfully. He wanted 5 pictures of my desired look, I gave him 20. He said to include photos of too big, and too small. (I've ended up smaller than the too small) He said I did a good job finding photos of very similar sizes and that I needed 450cc to accomplish.

When I got out of surgery, he said I put in 375. I was devastated but right out of surgery they actually looked PERFECT. The problem, they were swollen. Every day and week the size went down. Week one I wore my dream bra of 34dd...time went on, the size went down. I'm back to every original bras I had. Even more disappointing, I USED to have the shape I enjoyed. The implants stick out forward more, but I made it more than clear that I wanted volume (lots of it) off to the sides near my armpits as my natural ones did, not torpedos.

I stressed this point over 10 conversations. I have an appointment with the doctor on week 12 to discuss a revision (which I don't want to do) or removing them (which I don't want to do) I wish he just got it right the first time. In any manner it was NOT worth it. I don't know what advice to give because I feel that I was clear on what I expected. I even wrote on the photo chart "IF IN DOUBT, GO BIGGER."

I'm sorry you didn't get the result you were hoping for out of all this. Would you consider posting photos so we can visualize what you're describing?

The facility was awesome and the doctor really is too. He is just way to conservative. He did his goal, not mine. He answered all my questions, however it seems that it may have been padded a little. Everything was fantastic and the scar is so minimal. I'm so devastated that in any event... these implants need to be enlarged or these must come out so I can have my old shape.