Great Experience! Mother of 3 - Honolulu, HI

Dr. Schlesinger and his office staff were...

Dr. Schlesinger and his office staff were outstanding throughout my entire breast augmentation procedure. I came into the office apprehensive about getting the procedure done because of cost and my own insecurities. During the consultation, Dr. Schlesinger was very good at answering all of my questions and making me feel secure and comfortable. I am the mother of three children under the age of 5 and felt that my breasts had been deflated and flattened after.nursing all three of my kids. Dr. Schlesinger did a great job showing me how my procedure would look after and assisting me with finding the size implants that I would be comfortable with. He was even supportive of the fact that I did not want to increase my breast size too much and just wanted a natural, filled out appearance. Today, I am very pleased with the results. The surgery went great and after about 7-10 days of mild discomfort, I was back to doing all the things I wanted to. I am a very physically active individual and have not noticed too dramatic of a change in my ability to lift weights and preform exercises like pushups and pull ups. I am very satisfied with the transformation and the way I feel about my body!

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Schlesinger online after doing a lot of research on Plastic Surgeons on Oahu. His experience was unsurpassed in my findings.