Natural-looking Results - Honolulu, HI

I've recently gotten a Temporal Facelift by Dr....

I've recently gotten a Temporal Facelift by Dr. Peterson, and I'm so happy with the outcome! It has only been 5 days since my surgery and the swelling has subsided, while the incisions have already healed substantially and are not at all visible in my hairline.

I do not look pinched or pulled and the shape of my eyes have not changed at all--the results are simply that I look like a younger version of myself--very natural. My own family could not figure out what it is that's different about me; they say I look "well-rested" and "healthy". I love it! Thank you Dr. Peterson!

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Years ago when I decided to get a breast augmentation, I did a lot of research to find the best plastic surgeon for the job. Dr. Robert Peterson came highly recommended by friends who had either had an augmentation, or knew of someone who had it done by Dr. Peterson. Upon finding out that he is the Chief of Plastic Surgery at Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children, I was convinced that he'd be a good choice. I was not disappointed! It is for this reason that I did not hesitate in choosing Dr. Peterson to perform the mini facelift for me.

Thanks for sharing your experience! We'd love to see your photos. They're so incredibly helpful for others going through a facelift.

Welcome to the facelift community, feelinggreat! Congrats on your surgery. How are you doing now? I hope everything is going well; please keep us posted when you can. :)