CoolSculpting Works! - Honolulu, HI

I had the treatment done at Honolulu MedSpa and...

I had the treatment done at Honolulu MedSpa and felt safe, well cared for, and well prepared for what to expect. When my fat first got vacuumed into the applicator I was a little surprised at how strong the suction was! It took my breath away for the first 5 minutes or so and I wondered if it would feel that way the whole time. Nicole, the technician who did my treatment told me that the discomfort would pass after about 5-10 minutes and she was right, which was a relief! The rest of the treatment was a piece of cake. I didn't miss any work or other social activities in my life afterwards. It felt kind of swollen at first and then numb for about 2 weeks but then totally returned to normal. My stomach is now flatter and my clothes fit better which makes me more confident. Before choosing Honolulu MedSpa, I researched this treatment and visited the other office on Oahu that offers CoolSculpting as well. Ultimately, I chose Honolulu MedSpa for my treatment because I found out that they are the only certified CoolSculpting practice on the island. I was told this means that their staff have had more advanced training and that they have administered more CoolSculpting treatments than other offices that didn't have the certification. Honolulu MedSpa also worked out well with my schedule because I work Monday to Friday which makes it hard to have treatment during the week but they're open Saturdays which is amazingly convenient! I'm very pleased with my experience overall and would recommend Honolulu MedSpa to anyone else who is interested in having CoolSculpting. It works and, best of all, it was easy!
Honolulu General Surgeon

Dr. Yeo is very sweet! He answered all my questions and even made me feel more beautiful.