I am about 5'5, 106lbs, small frame. - Breast Augmentation - Honolulu, HI

I am about 5'5, 106lbs, small frame. I went from a...

I am about 5'5, 106lbs, small frame. I went from a small B cup to roughly a D cup. Total cc's was 350 in my left breast and 305 in my right. Right breast was larger. I couldn't have been more pleased with the result. Dr. Chu was very knowledgable and gave me exactly what I wanted and perfect for my body frame. I've had no complications and my breasts have almost no scarring. I followed his advice and got the textured implants and went through the nipple. I would definitely recommend Dr. Chu to anyone getting breast implants!
Congratulations! Glad to hear you are pleased with your results and your doctor. Did you friends and family respond positively to your procedure? Have you been bra and bikini shopping yet?

Four months

It's been about four months since my surgery and I've had no complications. One of my breast with a larger implant is still a little higher, but as Dr. Chu explained it needs more time to drop. In the mean time he has advised me not to wear padded bras. Especially from Victoria secrets. It is pushing my implant inward stretching my breast and it could lead to my nipples being off centered and more stretching toward the inside of my breast. Still I can't be happier with the results and I am going back in two months. It is good that Dr. Chu sees his patients all the way through to ensure perfect results.
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chu is very professional and tells you exactly what to do. Listen to everything he says so you get perfect results.