Perfection - completely satisfied with the outcome - Honolulu, HI

I came to dr. Chu with a revision from a previous...

I came to dr. Chu with a revision from a previous BA. That dr did such a horrible job leaving me with basically uneven breast that look like coconuts. Dr. Chu was very professional and did a phenomenal job with the revision and I am completely satisfied with the outcome. I definitely would recommend him.
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

First off Dr. Chu's staff is very professional and helpful. I really wanted a BA ASAP and they made it happen. The girls were so knowledgable and understanding with helpings me feel comfortable. As for Dr. Chu from the moment I went on his website up until I met him I didn't have any doubt in my mind that he was the one I was going to trust with my revision. If I had researched better I would've gone with him from the start but because of my lack of patience I messed up and went with a dr. That did a horrible job. I am just great full that dr chu was able to fix what my first ps messed up and make me feel good about myself again. Dr. Chu is very knowledgeable, honest, and a huge perfectionist. He makes sure you're happy with the results and will push and exceed beyond your expectations as he did for me. He gave me the exact look I wanted and I couldn't be anymore happier. Many people believe or may think given his popularity and skills he would cost a lot but Dr. Chu is very affordable and the go to Dr. I will highly recommend him to everyone I know that wants a BA he is a genuine professional at what he does. Thank you Dr. Chu and staff! I really appreciate everything you folk have done for me.

Thank you so much for such a nice and kind review. I very happy you are satisfied with the results. Dr. Chu