Love the Results! - Honolulu, HI

Had my breast augmentation done by Dr. Chu and...

Had my breast augmentation done by Dr. Chu and everything came out great. The healing process was just as he described but I actually didn't even use the pain medication (Vicodin) after the 2nd day. I'm 4'11'' and 90lbs, pre op I was a B cup... got 350cc implants. Now I am a D cup but it looks so natural. I was scared about being put to sleep but he assured me that everything would be fine.

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Co workers and friends who also went to him for breast augmentations. He is very knowledgable and made everything so comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Chu!

Congrats! Do you have any before and after pics?? I'm trying to settle on a surgeon in Hawaii and this site seems to be a really good resource.

Congratulations! Glad to hear you had a smooth recovery. Sounds like you really like your results. Since you are petite, has it been difficult to find bras to fit? Thanks for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Yes, actually it is a little difficult since I'm a size 30D. Macys and nordstrom have my size but only online, they don't seem to carry 30D in store. I just buy a bunch of bras and return the ones I didn't like to the store :)

Good idea! I do the same thing with "hard to find" items. Just curious as to what brand of bra finally fit you?

Wacoal and Calvin Klein offer sz 30 bands and fit the best. There were a few other brands that fit well but I just stuck to these two!

Thanks...I'll make a note of the bra brands as so many women ask this question!

Congrats! Looking forward to going under again myself. Your gonna be so happy once the healing process was over! Good luck and happy healing!
Awesome! I had no pain either from my surgery; I'm 3 weeks out and love my results too!