From Flat to Full – Honolulu, HI

Its been three weeks since the procedure and i...

Its been three weeks since the procedure and i feel great! While the pain and tightness of stretched skin is real, my clothes fit so much better.
I went from a AA to almost a C which is enough for me since i dont strip for a living.
After sacraficing to put three children through school it was time to do something for myself. If you feel like you need to do something for yourself, i say go for it!
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chu is the best plastic surgeon in Hawaii. He is patient, taking the time to explain the different types of implants and what may work best for the individual patient.

Congratulations! When you have children, it can be difficult to justify doing things for yourself. Glad your time finally came! What type and size implants did you get? Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!

How many cc did you get? I am small like you..
400cc mentor gel, I'm 5'1" 125lb
I am week 1 post op and my chest is still ver tight and breast high. At what point do you feel the tightness went away and you could breath again? At what point did you boobs drop! You look great by the way and congrats!
I am in week 4. Breasts drop slowly. Still tight because i didnt have much "skin" there if you know what i mean. There is also numbness in certain areas because of the nerves stretching. Congrats to you!