Exceptional Experience with Dr. Schlesinger!! - Honolulu, HI

I am currently two weeks post-op from a breast...

I am currently two weeks post-op from a breast augmentation with Dr. Schlesinger. This is a surgery that I had contemplated for more than five years. I have a congenital breast deformity know as tuberous breasts and my negative feelings about the looks of my breasts have plagued me (understatement) since I was a teen. These feelings definitely affected the way I viewed myself and the intimacy I had with partners. After many years of contemplation and wrestling with the idea of altering my body because I just "didn't like the way I looked" I decided to let go of that judgment and start looking for a surgeon. I interviewed one other surgeon before meeting Dr. Schlesinger. After my initial consultation with Dr. S I was certain that I would choose him for this most serious endeavor. He was incredibly knowledgeable about my condition (which was my first priority) and he could speak to all the details and challenges that my case involved. He said that my case was no ordinary case and that it would certainly challenge him and keep his skills sharp. He was patient, never rushed me, and answered each and every one of my questions. I simply felt comfortable with him.

That day I decided he would be my surgeon and scheduled surgery two weeks later. His staff was friendly, knowledgeable and patient throughout the whole process. Surgery went as expected. The first week of recovery was difficult (as expected), and two weeks post-op I feel almost back to normal. Most importantly, I feel like a new woman. I have seen Dr. S about six times since surgery and we are both thrilled with the results!

I highly recommend this doctor if you are contemplating having plastic surgery; he is patient, experienced, knowledgeable, honest, passionate about what he does, and caring. No complaints. I am a happy woman! If you are looking for a surgeon, do your homework and do interview several doctors, but do not pass up the opportunity to include Dr. Schlesinger.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm glad you're pleased!

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Five stars for this doctor, absolutely!! The only reason I rated "Wait Times" four stars is because once in a while there is a wait at his office. However, the reason, I'm sure, is because he is a popular surgeon and more importantly, he spends the time needed with each patient to answer their questions. So really this isn't a complaint, just a comment.