Awesome Boob Job -Honolulu, HI

I love my boobs!! I have a son he's about 3 now....

I love my boobs!! I have a son he's about 3 now. My breasts were just so sad after I had him. I mean I was like an A cup if not an AA cup before I had him and after I had my son and breast fed i swear I was like a negative AA. I just would not show anyone my breasts. I would be shame to even show my mother, my sisters and I would even hate to show my boyfriend/baby's dad at the time. I'm really happy and ecstatic about my outcome. I can wear a bathing suit with no pads in them and still look great and proportionate to my body. The aftermath like the pain I actually didn't take anything more then the Tylenol that he had given me and I went under the muscle. I am really happy about my boobs now I show them off and no I'm not shame. I love them!!
Dr.Benjamin Chu

I love Dr. Chu! He might not be the nicest person in the world and he is really strict but that's only for one reason and that's that your outcome turns out good. I was really happy with him and he did a wonderful job. Thank you Dr. Chu! Your the bestest!

Congratulations! Glad to hear your happy with your results and feeling confident again! How many cc's did you get and what is your new cup size? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

are you going to post pics off your results?
I'm glad you had a great experience and happy with the outcome. He was my second ps consultation .