550cc-RT 475cc-LT, HP, Silicone, Under - Worth It! - Honolulu, HI

POD 3: We ended up going bigger than what I had...

POD 3: We ended up going bigger than what I had initially anticipated... But I love them. Because of the asymmetry in my breasts, Dr. S went with 550cc on the right and 475cc on the left. They are still very much swollen, but the bruising has gone down a lot. I'd say that majority of the pain has also subsided. The first two post op days were pretty uncomfortable. I'm now on POD 3 and I feel pretty great -- not 100% yet, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm not really in pain anymore; it's more an uncomfortable pressure on my chest from the ACE wrap. Drains came out on POD 1 and my stitches are coming out today! :)
Can't wait to see what they will look like after they drop and settle a bit.

Pics POD 2 and 3

Photos of POD 2 & 3

Feeling Great and LOVING MY HP Silicone Unders

It's been over a week since my surgery and I feel awesome. Still achey in the mornings with slight morning boob. Dr. S did a fantastic job because they don't sit too high -- looks more like I am wearing a push-up bra... Anyway, I am patiently waiting for them to drop nicely, but I'm in no huge rush. The swelling is less and less each day. Overall, I am extremely happy.

Transaxillary Incisions Disappearing!

Just wanted to update on my transaxillary incisions -- they look great! They're going away and I'm really excited! Every day my breasts look better and better. I just had another check-up appointment with Dr. S yesterday and was instructed to restart / reapply the Ace wrap to the top part of my chest to help the silicone drop faster. He gave me a bunch of ABD pads to place under the front of my armpit areas / folds so I don't scab and scar from the compression and rubbing. (So thoughtful). Also, it's much more comfortable with the ABD pads.

Anyway, I've already gotten so many compliments on my new breasts and I could not be happier! I was so ready to have them and I'm really glad I went with Dr. Schlesinger. He really knows what he's doing and he has a great eye! Seriously, make an appointment for a consultation even if you're just thinking about implants. He is so knowledgeable and honest. He will give you great advice and he won't pressure you into doing something you're not ready for.

3-4 Month Update PostOp

My breasts are absolutely amazing. I'm so happy that I decided to go through with my BA! The sizes of the implants are perfect and they are adjusting / dropping nicely. I haven't had any issues or problems. I just had a dental appointment and Dr. S made it so easy for me to pick up my Rx. I didn't even have to take in a prescription anywhere bc they automatically sent it for me! :)
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

HIGHLY recommended!!! Great staff; great MD! They listenend to me and gave me great suggestions. I am happy with the results thus far! :)