Great Results - Honolulu, HI

I'm about a month and a half post op and I'm...

I'm about a month and a half post op and I'm loving my results. My overall body is MUCH slimmer and my butt looks banging.

I got this butt lift and lipo for my 21st birthday. I always liked my body, especially my butt, but I figured why look good when you can look perfect. I really just wanted to get rid of my lumps and make my butt look fuller and better shaped. I'll upload pics when I get some time.

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Overall, a fantastic experience. My body looks great, the surgery went great and I healed without any issues. He is obviously very experienced in what he does. I had a liposuction in my back, abs, inner and outer thighs, inner knees and hips as well as a BBL. I'd definitely come here again and I recommend this doctor to my friends.

Do you have any pics?
Any pics? I am considering going to him but there are not many pics of his BBL results. Please share if you don't mind. Thanks
glad things went well for u. can't wait to c the pics!

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us. Glad you're happy with your results so far, how is your recovery going? Have you had much pain?