30 Year Old Who Had an Asian Booty!! Not Anymore :) - Honolulu, HI

I decided I was going to get a BBL. I had lipo on...

I decided I was going to get a BBL. I had lipo on my tummy, upper flanks, lower flanks,and hips. I never had a booty. This was something I really wanted. I reviewed a few doctors but none had compared to Dr. Schlesinger. I made a appt Mar 27. After talking to the Doctor. It was a done deal. Made an appt for 2 weeks later. He made me feel so confident on what he could give me. Went in for surgery.. I was so nervous. But after meeting every staff member. You get over it so quickly. They are so sweet.

Little update

I am so obsessed with my new body. I am so glad I decided to get this procedure done. My sides are still swollen and it still hurts to sleep at night. I can't wait to sleep on my back. I just want to make sure I keep the results I have. I swear I look at my butt everyday. Even if I lost 20% i would still be so pleased. Im so glad Doctor Schlesinger was able to do 805 cc in both cheeks. He really gave me a big booty. It hasn't shrunk at all. Even with majority of the swelling gone its still huge. I am so slim and curvy. My husband can't keep his hands off of me. I definitely don't look like I have 4 kids. Clothes fit so different now. I was never able to wear leggings without a muffin top, and I was always so insecure about my flat butt. Now I have 10 pairs of leggings and if I didn't have the bruises.. I would rock a crop top. I have no muffin top, flat stomach...... and best of all no back fat with this big BUTT!! I love it. I will try a post a picture soon.

measurements

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

I am so happy I went with Dr. Larry Schlesinger. He is so Amazing, the work he did on my body was BEYOND WONDERFUL.. I AM BAAAAAAAAAD lol. He gave me the best results I could have ever expected. He is upfront, confident, professional and super friendly. Dr Schlesinger is the real DEAL. No matter what time my husband called him asking questions. HE ALWAYS ANSWERED!! You can not find a better PS than this man here. The Staff is GREAT!! Its like having a bunch of girlfriends. They are so sweet, funny and helpful. From the moment you walk in..... all love. If you need a procedure done with great real results. YOU BETTER CALL HIM!!

pix?
So happy that you got great results. Can you please post pics? I'm considering this doctor. Thanks :)
Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos - our team can add your story to the main community.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.