AFT Skin Treatment for Uneven Skin Spots - Honolulu, HI

I grew up in Hawaii and never used to apply sun...

I grew up in Hawaii and never used to apply sun screen to my face. The spots appeared, but I just used concealer and makeup to cover them up. As I aged, I just used more of my products. One day, I realized I was using too much product to hide my facial flaws. I called Honolulu MedSpa and went in for a consult and asked, "Can you help my face to look better? Younger? Less spotty?" The answer was Yes! And, oh goodness, the results were unbelievable! I couldn't believe the before photo. I truly was in denial about what my face looked like. The number of spots were unreal. After just one AFT treatment, the difference was amazing. After an AFT treatment to clear up the melasma and brown spots from underneath your skin, Martha recommends a hyrdrafacial to cleanse the outside of your face. The two treatments/services work together to provide the maximum outcome for the customer and she was right! I had so many compliments from people that I looked really good. (nothing like my age 50+) I feel beautiful, youthful, and grateful to the staff of Honolulu MedSpa. Keep doing what you're doing at the level of excellence you provide. AFT Skin Treatments for Uneven Skin Spots works! I will continue to come in for maintenance AFT as needed!
Glad, you had your treatment on time. I feel products hide your marks just for sometime, but at times these treatments prove to be more helpful and you come out with a new and different personality.

Thanks for sharing your experience, Lisa. I'm glad it went well for you. Do you plan on posting any pics? I'd love to see your results!

Honolulu General Surgeon