I Look 5-10 Yrs Younger! - Hong Kong

I had Juvederm in my marionette lines (smile...

I had Juvederm in my marionette lines (smile lines) from bottom of nose along lines and a bit under each corner of my mouth and had a few wrinkles filled on my forehead. I did this just over a week ago. I've had Restalyne in forehead before and the Juvederm seems to give the same results there.

However I have always wanted to do my smile lines and this year I turned 40 and decided to do it. I am SO HAPPY with the results!! My right side had a much deeper line/wrinkle than my left so the doc put more in that side. In total I had 3 needles (0.8ml per needle) of filler.

I had bruising the next day and swelling and the 2nd day was probably the worst. I was a bit anxious the first few days as it just felt "weird" and didnt look normal (due to swelling) so i didn't do much except go to work & keep my head down in public for the next 3 days! I used a fantastic cream to reduce the bruising, "Arnica" and ice packs at night for swelling. Within 5 days the bruising was gone, my skin looks so smooth! My husband & friends keep telling me how amazing I look!

As a side note, I am also taking 20mg of Accutane 1x/day and was roughly in my 6th week of treatment (yay...adult acne & wrinkles!) so I may have bruised slightly more because of the meds. But my skin is clear & smooth & lovely! I would recommend it to anyone who wants to look & feel their best!

My doc has been doing fillers on me for past 18 months (forehead only). She was great at giving the injections (didn't feel a thing & only used some numbing cream).

HI Lisang,

I'm glad you did something that made you feel better about yourself, that's great. Your info about what you used for bruising is really important for the community to know, they often ask about that. Since you had such a great experience will you continue with it in the future?

Thanks,