I Look 5-10 Yrs Younger! - Hong Kong

I had Juvederm in my marionette lines (smile...

I had Juvederm in my marionette lines (smile lines) from bottom of nose along lines and a bit under each corner of my mouth and had a few wrinkles filled on my forehead. I did this just over a week ago. I've had Restalyne in forehead before and the Juvederm seems to give the same results there.

However I have always wanted to do my smile lines and this year I turned 40 and decided to do it. I am SO HAPPY with the results!! My right side had a much deeper line/wrinkle than my left so the doc put more in that side. In total I had 3 needles (0.8ml per needle) of filler.

I had bruising the next day and swelling and the 2nd day was probably the worst. I was a bit anxious the first few days as it just felt "weird" and didnt look normal (due to swelling) so i didn't do much except go to work & keep my head down in public for the next 3 days! I used a fantastic cream to reduce the bruising, "Arnica" and ice packs at night for swelling. Within 5 days the bruising was gone, my skin looks so smooth! My husband & friends keep telling me how amazing I look!

As a side note, I am also taking 20mg of Accutane 1x/day and was roughly in my 6th week of treatment (yay...adult acne & wrinkles!) so I may have bruised slightly more because of the meds. But my skin is clear & smooth & lovely! I would recommend it to anyone who wants to look & feel their best!

My doc has been doing fillers on me for past 18 months (forehead only). She was great at giving the injections (didn't feel a thing & only used some numbing cream).