Waste of Money with No Results - Hong Kong

Last time I checked the rating of Exilis on...

Last time I checked the rating of Exilis on realself was over 70% but now it's below that. I should have waited a bit longer for more reviews before paying $2000 on such a useless treatment!

I'm not a fat person but somehow when you became middle aged fat started to develop around jawline and neck. So I went to this beauty spa and joined a package with 4 Exilis treatments on lower face + full neck (before doing that I did some research here and there were quite some positive reviews). People said it was comparable to Thermage except I would need more than 1 treatment.

Last week I finished the 4th treatment (2 weeks in between each) and there was absolutely 0 change in my jawline/neck. Each treatment lasted about 45-60 mins (for full neck + lower face) and the heat was bearable. No fat was burnt away and jawline was not refined. My neck still folds and my chin is still puffy. Not even did it improve my neck lines or the neck skin texture. Complete waste of money and time. I should have spent the money on lipo... lesson learnt.

Ads