Waste of Money with No Results - Hong Kong

Last time I checked the rating of Exilis on...

Last time I checked the rating of Exilis on realself was over 70% but now it's below that. I should have waited a bit longer for more reviews before paying $2000 on such a useless treatment!

I'm not a fat person but somehow when you became middle aged fat started to develop around jawline and neck. So I went to this beauty spa and joined a package with 4 Exilis treatments on lower face + full neck (before doing that I did some research here and there were quite some positive reviews). People said it was comparable to Thermage except I would need more than 1 treatment.

Last week I finished the 4th treatment (2 weeks in between each) and there was absolutely 0 change in my jawline/neck. Each treatment lasted about 45-60 mins (for full neck + lower face) and the heat was bearable. No fat was burnt away and jawline was not refined. My neck still folds and my chin is still puffy. Not even did it improve my neck lines or the neck skin texture. Complete waste of money and time. I should have spent the money on lipo... lesson learnt.

Ads

Did you drink alot of water. My doctor said that its very important to help flush the system with water before and after the treatment. Did you look red after? My stomach was red for over an hour after we were done and I had great results.
@ buramiko - Not only was it waste of money for me, but here is my story:

In spite of all the doctors and spa owners claiming there are NO side effects and claiming how safe it is, I am a patient who has actually done the Exilis procedure and I am having MANY side effects! By the evening of my first appointment, I was in severe pain. I had as much pain as I did after having surgery. My lower abdomen was so swollen, I looked as if I was six months pregnant. A few days later, I found a knot in my lower abdomen. It is currently 21 days after my treatment and my stomach is still swollen and I still look pregnant. The knot has increased in size. To my knowledge, Exilis is FDA approved for WRINKLES, but not for fat removal. It was only approved for wrinkles in late 2009. There is not enough research to truly KNOW all the side effects, in my opinion. I believe there will eventually be a lot of people who will come forward with many different side effects. Most spas and doctors who are making a large amount of MONEY with the Exilis will NOT advertise anything but GOOD results. They have a very biased opinion. I personally, would NEVER recommend Exilis. My health means way more to me than that!