Like Ultherapy but is the SkinDream-Titanium Cosmetic Ultrasound for Home Use- Washington, DC

I wish there was a "So Far, So Good" option for...

I wish there was a "So Far, So Good" option for the "Was it worth it?" question. I am reviewing the SkinDream-Titanium Cosmetic Ultrasound purchased and received yesterday from Sunstarorganics.com. This would be a scaled-down at home version of Ultherapy whereby it uses "ultrasonic waves to heat the skin tissue which leads to improved blood circulation, and thereby an immediate increase in metabolic activities, accelerating cell regeneration." The device is quality, very sleek, beautifully packaged and I received quick delivery service. Here's my review. Like I said, wish there was a so-far-so-good option but I will update at a later time. I used it last night and again today for the 10 minute max. usage time per treatment. I have to say, already, I see tightening in my skin to the point of smaller pores and also noticed a more even skin tone and tightness under eyes and around mouth area. It does specify that max. results will take up to 6 weeks so I was shocked to see such results already. Will update my post as progress is noticed. One side-note, although, I doubt I will need to return the item, unfortunately, no returns thru this seller. They do offer store credit, minus 15% restocking fee. The manufacturer does however offer a 2 year warranty.

n/a