40% TCA Home Peel

This is my second peel i have done at home. The...

This is my second peel i have done at home. The first time I did this I only left the peel on for 3 minutes as it burnt so much, the results where not noticeable.

I have also done a peel on my mum, I used numbing cream on her and she was able to leave it on for 4 min.
Her results where amazing it took 10 years of her face and blighted her skin. Everyone is always complimenting her on how good she looks for her age. She is 57 years old, I will try to post some pics of her results.

Ok I bought my home peel from a company called med peel from skin-peel.com, it arrived in a box nice and safe. I paid around £60 for peel and I had to buy some creams to put on after and numbing cream is a MUST .
So i did a lot of research before hand watched a lot of you tube vids to get the method right.

So I did my prep and then put some numbing cream on, which I left on this time .
I left the peel on for 5mins, It was enough time for My whole face to frost.
After removing the peel first with cold water then with the neutraliser.
My face kept on burning for almost an hour.

I know it sounds silly but I thought i would add it in, every time I went in my room which had no lights on the burning would fade the return when I went back into the living room....Lol silly I know!!

Before going to bed I put on some sudeacream ( antibacterial nappy rash cream) this really helps.

Always use lots of sun lotion LOTS as this will stop damaging the skin. Even when you are indoors!!

Trust me.

Don't rub but pat on any cream or lotion.

do not do a home peel

do not peel I am left with brown patches all over my face my skin is like 3 shades darker...

I would have to give myself a 5 star rating lol!!!!