I Really Like Chemical Peels - US

I have had several chemical peels. I didn't know...

I have had several chemical peels. I didn't know anything about them and was researching on line because my son has really bad clusters of pimples. I didn't want to spend a lot of money and insurance wouldn't cover it, so I went on Ebay and purchased chemical peel stuff on there. My son was afraid to do it so I said I would try it out first. I started with a low 25% tca at first and only kept it on for two min after it started burning. My face peeled and I used that same dose a few more times but kept it on longer. I waited for two weeks in between. I then went up to 30% and did it the same and then went to a pumkin peel and do it weekly. My skin looks so much better and my son has also had great results. I am a 43 year old women but people are always telling me I look like a women in my early 30's.
myself

I just bought off ebay a glass bottle it looks around 2 oz did u use the entire bottle my reason for buying off ebay is I paid allot of money last year with a dermatologist office. She used lower strengths afraid to use a higher strength and I ended up paying 200 every visit never peeling. The last peel she used 30% and I was completely happy however I don't have the time to go back and fourth. So I watched tons of videos. The only thing I don't know if I should use the entire bottle thanks
Hi, I just started getting Chemical Peels myself, im going to a med spa instead of doing to myself. I have done some research on chemical peels and im glad that an at home peel worked for you. It seems that everyone else that does it at home ends up getting burned. I have to to say that im shocked that your doing the peel more than once in the same week. You shouldnt do that. Its safer to do a peel around every 2 to 3 weeks depending on the strength but NOT more than once in the same week. Also the max amount of time you should leave the peel on is 7min. No more.

Awe, what a good Mama! I love that you not only sought out a treatment for your son, but tried it out first when he was too worried to. :)

That is awesome that your skin has improved - can't argue with compliments of looking 10 years younger! Go girl!