Hi! I have been stalking this site for a few weeks...

Hi! I have been stalking this site for a few weeks now reading all your experiences. I have made my TT with muscle repair surgery also hernia repair tentatively for May 29th. Meeting with the PS next Thursday with a million more questions before I decide. I had 2 girls (7&4) via csection. Gave birth with both at 225. Now I weigh 140 5'6". I have stretch marks and of course the stretched out nasty skin! So want this but so nervous about the pain of course. Although I had a breast reduction at 16yrs old with hardly any pain. Lots of minor surgerys also. So right now want it but still a little nervous. I do go to the gym 4-5xs a week which I hope is going to help in the healing process. Ok that's me! Any info would be greatly appreciated! :)
Looking forward to following your journey!! Thank you for sharing! :-)
Thank you so much!
The pain is honestly not as bad as expected. I expected this awful pain where I felt as though I couldn't walk or get up but I would have to. It hurts but it only hurts bad for 3 days. After that each day gets better. As long as you walk hunched over for the first week it doesn't really hurt to walk. By the end of week one I was going out shopping. By week 2 and 3 I was back to normal day outings at the park, zoo, mall ect. with my three kids. Now I'm 4-5 weeks post op and I almost feel 100%. Shockingly my scar is extremely faded too. You'll do great! Just make sure you have a great ps and a little time to recover. Good luck!

It's getting real!!!! Signed consent :))

Ok so I had my second consult today with the same PS, wanted to have questions answered etc. He was wonderful and answered most questions before I even asked! So decided to make it real and sign the consent for surgery!! May 29th is the date for sure now!! I'm scared and excited, just hope I have as great result as he says I am going to. So TT with MR and a little lipo possibly on upper abdomen. He said he will get rid of all my stretch marks also which put a smile on my face :))). Only thing was that he said the scar may be a tab higher then my csection scar which is fine, my scar is super low anyway. So now the countdown begins!!! My daughters communion is the 18th and her party is the 23rd, so lots to keep me busy in between :) any advice on things I may need is def appreciated :) love real self community!
Congrats and good luck! Can't wait for you to update photos! We are getting so close!!!!
I know! It's getting real now!!!

Under a month to go!!!

I can't believe it's less then a month away!!! My time is 7:30am, so first thing in the morning ! Unless I chicken out between now and then :) I am scared and excited!!! Posted photos in workout clothes, oh how well I hide that ugly belly underneath!
Good luck, I have been thinking of doing a tummy tuck for the longest, I also have horrible stretch marks. I am in NJ too, and I had been looking for a doctor, I wish you the best of luck and can't wait to see your results.
Thank you! I have been going back and forth with it for a while and finally just made the appt and picked a surgery date! Dr. Samra is great! He's part of samra plastic surgery in holmdel. Thanks again! And your the only one who can make the decision :)

Not sure exactly what I need after surgery.. Advice, lists?

Ok so my surgery is right around the corner and I feel so unprepared!!! My daughter is making communion, and we are having a party for her and basically that's what I have been concentrating on and have nothing for after the surgery :/
I have a recliner already but that's about it! Loose fitting clothing I saw people wrote, laxatives? What else? Any advice is appreciated :) I almost backed out due to guilt :( I feel horrible not being able to take care of my 7&4 yr old girls. All the housework getting done.. Dinner..I'm just so overwhelmed and nervous.
Hi there Liv- I just moved back to TX from Tinton Falls/ such a small world huh?! I am 12 days PO- right now just make sure that at least for the first week, if not the second, that you have help!!! You will not be able to do much & when you feel you are able, you shouldn't do much!! I kinda did too much too soon (I have a 6 & 7 yr old who literally bounce off the walls) & I felt guilty so I tried to help but really just ended up prolonging the healing- so give yourself time to recover at the beginning so you'll be better quicker!! I'm here if you have any questions I can help with/ good luck & will be following you!! :)
Hi !!! It is a small world, my sister lives in Tinton Falls!!! Haha!! Well thank you for the advice :) im so nervous as it gets closer.. My daughter makes communion so trying to get her party together, so that's keeping my mind off it a little.. Just hope I'm ok to sit back and let myself heal. I'm a constant mover so it's going to be hard. But will def take your advice :) thanks again!!!

5 days away!!!!

I can not believe how fast time has gone! In 5 days I will be going in for my surgery. Still nervous about my kids being without my help. Hubby is on board, but I think he's nervous also. Just hope I'm making the right decision!! Still not sure exactly what I need for after. My couch has auto recliners so hoping that I can sleep on that. My mom will be with me for the first 5 days, so she can cook for the kids :) any info or advice is appreciated!
My surgery is june 3rd. Please post pics when u can.
Thank you! I will post pics as soon as I feel up to it tomorrow. Good luck to you as well! I will be completely honest, I'm so nervous right now! But know in the end it will be worth it :)
Good luck livbella

9 hrs until I'm on the flat side!

I can't believe it's finally here! Trying to get all that last minute stuff done, laundry, food prep etc. hope I'm not missing anything. The nerves are starting to now kick in big time. Hope I am able to sleep tonight. Keep thinking about waking up in pain, which is what's making me worry the most. How bad is the pain upon waking up from anesthesia? I expect to feel something, just hope it's not terrible. Looking forward to my mom being here in the evening tomorrow, and helping with the kids. Thank you again to all the real self TT support, it has helped me get to this point!! See you on the flat side :)))) xoxo
Good luck tomorrow my friend- all will be fine/ pain won't be as bad as u think- just uncomfortable- wish you all the best!
Thank you so much for the support :) I really appreciate it! I hope it isn't as bad as I'm thinking. Will be back tomorrow with an update as soon as I am able to :)
Good luck and happy healing

On our way to the hospital

We are on out way to the hospital. My nerves have taken over and I have been in and out of the bathroom (sorry for tmi) since 5am!! Ugh!! Well at lest I will be cleaned out before going in. Lots of emotions going on. My 4 yr old is with us this morning to bring me because we didn't have anyone to take her so early. So my husband won't be able to stay with me while they prep me, but I should be ok. I am saying a few prayers that all goes well so whoever reads please pray for me for no complications. Ok that's all for now. I took a few more before pics to remind me why I'm doing this.
How are you doing , hope that you are doing great in the flat side :)
I'm doing ok.. Feeling sore right now but ok. :) will post update when I can.
U r having the same surg as I did minus the flank lipo, which was the most painful part I thought. Wow also half the price! I wonder why? Rhode Island is one of the highest I think from what I can tell I live in MA which prob would have been a few thousand cheaper but I wanted to go with a surgeon I knew of. All said and done I paid 11,000. So it's like having another car payment. Hope in the end it's worth it, I am not liking one side of my scar at the ment but another reason I went with him is he is good about revisions, which I think iAm gonna need. Hope all is going well today!

On the flat side!!!! :)

I'm home and attempting to rest. Surgery went well my doctor said. He called me a little bit ago to check in and talk to me. He is such a calm relaxed doctor and that's one reason I chose him because he made me feel so comfortable. I have the binder on and 2 drains. One drain doesn't look like it's draining, I hope it's ok. So I had a tummy tuck with muscle repair, he was possibly going to do lipo on upper abdomen, but didn't because he said I didn't need it, hope he's right!

As for pain I'm sore, not to to bad though. Nausea was the worst for me. I got out of recovery ok, then nausea set in, had the patch behind my ear as well as meds in my iv, but it never fails that I get nauseous. So they kept me at the hospital for 4hrs after my surgery until it wasn't horrible and we could drive home. I was given Percocet and an antibiotic , so far so good. My appt is Tuesday so I won't be able to see anything until then. Will update how my night was tomorrow. Hope it's not to bad.

I want to thank all the people supporting me through this, it has helped me get to this point :)????
Hope your recovery is speedy!!
Yes I'm doing great! Just sore like a did a million crunches, other then that I'm great! :) thank you for the well wishes
Hi girl congrats!!! It'll be a tough few days but hang in there & you'll be great! Don't forget colace or whatever & take it easy- you're doing great!!

First night after surgery

Well I'm doing great! Fingers crossed it stays this way!! Got home and relaxed on the couch. Worst part was the screaming and yelling from my daughters, lol. My mom came and cooked dinner and helped me up and down and emptying my drains. I went to bed around midnight and slept until 3, woke took a pain pill and back to bed until 7. This morning I'm still not in much pain. Don't really hunch over. I have a walker which is great also. Going to eat somethjng small and help with my mom with getting my older daughter off to school. My drains aren't draining much though. Last night at 11pm one was 20cc and the other about 10. Today it looks like maybe 10cc and 5... Is that normal? B
glad it all went well. can't wait to see after photos!
Me to! Lol all I get to see is the binder right now, Tuesday can't get here soon enough!
That is wonderful news!! Hoping it stays that way! Regarding the drains - one of mine started off low, but then jumped up to over 30cc three times a day. Think what you are experiencing is totally normal. With me, they took out one drain first after 5 days because it wasn't doing much. Then, the other came out 4 days later. Keep up the good healing!

Haven't had a BM yet.

Hoping to have a BM by tonight! I been taking stool softener since Tuesday, but nothing yet. I have the smooth move tea, so if nothing by tonight I will be drinking some of that in hopes it works!

Other then that I'm still doing good. My mom took the kids to her house for the night so it's me, hubby and 2 dogs :) so nice and quiet. Will try to rest a little but not to tired. So just sit and watch tv. Ok will update later to tomorrow :)
Your belly is gonna look awesome since it looked pretty good to begin with! Looking forward to ur pics :) I haven't had a bm yet either. I've been taking a few stool softners ea day started a few days b4 surg. I'll prob take a laxative tomorrow to get it over with!
I'm going to do a laxative also today. One thing less to think about.. Lol
It's actually a good sign that the drains are not draining much. That means they'll probably be coming out SOON! My surgeon's rule is if there's under 30cc's in 24 hours they can come out but every surgeon probably has different rules. Sounds like you're doing great. You looked pretty good before so you will definitely look fabulous now! Can't wait to see your updates! Hope the nausea has subsided! Sending healing vibes your way!

Still feeling good :)

I'm still feeling pretty good, again just sore. I finally had a BM this morning and feel so much better now!! It's gorgeous outside so I'm a little down I can't go out and enjoy time with my girls. But I know there will be plenty of time for that in the next few weeks. Last night I slept pretty good, just up for my pain meds. This morning I only took one Percocet instead of 2, trying to ween off it. I. Still dying to see under my binder. I look super swollen in it, hope that's swelling and not me :/
Real happy to hear you are doing that great!! I pray it stays like this for you and i am sure you will look awesome once binder is off :) keep us updated
I will post updates as soon as I get this off! I'm afraid take it off to get a peek ls figured I would just listen and wait until Tuesday. Thanks again for the support

Guilty can't enjoy playing outside with my daughters

Just added pictures of my girls, feel guilty I can't do much with them :(
Awww its ok its just a few weeks you will be back up in less time than you expect they are beautiful little girls
Thank you, my husband is taking them for ice cream now :) so they are happy.
That is sweet you are very lucky go have your husband there helping i wish my hubby agreed with my surgery and was here to help we almost separated just because im having this done

So far so good

Tonight when my kids and husband got back from ice cream they were telling me things and had me laughing, and that hurt but was worth it. My older daughter is 7 1/2 and she helped me get washed up and changed into new clothes. She was so cute like a little nurse. Then my husband washed them up and got them in bed. That's usually my routine but he has been stepping up a lot more to make sure I don't over due things. Thankful for him understanding and for keeping the kids busy. Tomorrow my oldest is going to six flags with her friends family and my youngest to my inlaws. Hubs is fixing up the yard so when I'm ready I can enjoy the pool with the kids. It looks like a little resort so that's something to look forward to.

As for pain I'm pretty good , kind of feel more burning and a little pulling at the incision site I think. More on the left side though. Down to 1 Percocet every 4 hours and hopefully off them by Monday. Ok going to rest will add a photo of my backyard "resort" hubs is working on since I can't add any photos of me yet :)

My yard hubs is getting ready for when I'm healed

Lucky girl with the pool! We don't have one but are fortunate that our neighbors have one and we're very close friends with them. See what you have to look forward to?! :-)
I also put this on my page via your comment.....Your results will be great...you have such a small physique! We have so much in common! My boys are 8 (also just had his communion) and 4, both via c-section. I was also hitting the gym 4-5x week prior...hoping that is helping. We also have 2 dogs! LOL! Happy healing!! Also, in a few days you may feel up to sitting outside with your feet up while your girls play outside. that's what i did. Fresh air is good, then you also don't feel so guilty about not being out with them. ;)
My husband actually said the same to me a out outside, he brought the gravity chairs out because it's easier to sit on one of them. So funny how much we have in common!! Without this site I don't think I would of gone through it. People like you are what keeps me positive in the decision I have made. I really appreciate all the encouragement during this healing process. Your so sweet :) thank you and yes I can't wait to be able to go in the pool with the kids! Lol you look great which is also helping me to keep looking forward to the results :)

Enjoying the beautiful day!

So today with a little hesitation I agreed to sit outside and enjoy the sunshine and gorgeous weather. My husband has the outdoor speakers playing and he's doing yard work and my youngest is playing with the dogs. Just sitting here taking it all in and just enjoying the day a lite bit :)
Awesome review can't wait to see the big reveal! I don't comment enough but always look forward to your updates!
Awe, thank you! So aggravating just waiting to see! Lol I keep peeking but all I see us bandages and puffy skin so it scarese! Will post as soon as I can get a glimpse! :)
Your girls are gorgeous. Outside sunshine sounds good here it's way to hot out& I would have to make it down & backup 4 stairs. I'm holding off until wed for the stairs.

Feel swollen

Last night I started to feel tight and more swollen as usual. Didn't sleep very well either. This morning was the first without someone here to help me get the kids up and my oldest off to school. It was fine until my little one woke and demanded everything right now! She's going through a stage that's not to fun. By 9:15 I was beat and laced down. Slept for about an hour while she watched tv. Now she's playing in the basement ( finished with all her toys), so hopping she lasts down there a little bit for me to just relax. Thank god my husband called and said he will be home by 12:30, so that is going to be a help. Can't believe how fast I get tired, I was always one of those people that could keep going and going!! Ok going to rest a bit... Hate this swollen feeling!!

Doctor appointment

On my way to my appointment. Feel super swollen, can not wait to get a peek under this binder!!! I'm scared and anxious at the sane time. Just hope everything looks good, especially my belly button !! Ok if I can get a pic I will post it! :)
I still feel hard and swollen I am 1 month! My stomach looked so flat the week of but now my pants still fit exactly the same. I know I am swollen but my dr said no, I refuse to believe it from my feeling to everyone's post! I was still draining when when the drains came out so it's only logical to me that there is swelling. I really hope so cuz I would hate to think its was all for nothing but I have to admit I am alil disappointed. I do not have the jiggly skin but I am having trouble trying to figure if it was worth 10 grand : (
Everything will be good sending lots of postive energy can't wait to see pictures xo
Sending lots of positive energy

Photos without binder but still bandage

Ok here are photos without binder, but bandaged still, will shower later so I will get a pic without the bandage on :)
Oh love to hear how you are doing!!! I have two kids but they are luckily both in school during the day (4 and 7). How did your appointment go? how long are you in binder?
Hi!! My oldest is in 2nd grade, my little one is 4, but goes to preschool only 2 days a week. My appointment went well, I'm super super swollen though! My binder is getting washed, so I will add pic of me without it on. I can't decide yet if it was worth it or not. But it's only day 5. I am in the binder for at least 4 weeks, which will be tough of course in the heat, plus I feel like nothing is fitting me! Ugh! Ok let me upload the pics :)
It takes time everyone is saying. It's hard to listen when you stare at yourself and count the money you spent! I feel I should have the flattest tummy right away! But that's not reality I see with this surgery. What I do love is that so many of us get to go through this together. We answer each others questions and give encouragement when needed. I thank real self for that really! And don't be so down, my PS said you swell the most at 4-6 weeks, and will swell here Nd there up to month 6! So be positive

Got to shower!

Finally showered tonight :) washing my hair was the best! Just left it wet in braids to dry though. I am super swollen, I feel like I resemble a box, but I will not get upset yet since it's just 5 days. Muni vision looks super thin which I'm happy about, not sure of the belly button just yet.My binder was washed so waiting for it to dry now. I can't wait to get that back on!
Looking good so far! Belly button looks okay too. Mine was very deep at first but is beginning to look more normal now! Happy healing!
The belly button of course is what's worrying me so hoping it ends up looking ok in the end :) thanks!!
I think mine looked exactly the same. It looks sort of like a lowercase "n" now. (Really more like a little fold over). I really didn't have one before (it was so herniated), so I'm happy!!

Feeling upset

Well today I got a little upset. I removed my binder, and besides the horrible swelling, I see stretch marks :(. I am so upset I was crying by myself because I didn't want to sound ungrateful in front of my husband. My doctor said I may have a few small ones but low by the incision, which they are. But because my belly button is pretty low they are right by it. Now I know I won't be able to find a bathing suit that will cover them. I hoping that when my swelling goes down they won't be so noticeable but I'm not so sure.
Speaking of swelling I am never flat! Not even in the morning when I wake up! Is this normal? I have 2 drains, they don't drain much. Why have I never seem myself flat! I know it's only a week but I though I would at least be happy first thing in the morning..
I'm upset I can't fit in anything! I won't leave the house because nothing fits over the binder or drains.
Today must be my pity myself day. :(
Yep having bad day myself! I stayed in a nightie for two weeks til drains came out so don't stress about the cloth yet. Remember ur not even a week out! But beyond that I can sympathies cuz I am feeling the same right about now. Let's try to be patient. I have some issues myself. Are we being unrealistic?
I had three drains and place in wired spots, one on side towards back, and it's deep and two literally in the crease of my crouch bikini line. Iam sure they will scar, bathing suit don't cover any of those
I guess we feel we went through a major surgery to fix what we don't like, so of course we expect perfection.. Lol but as I'm reading through others I guess we all have something we don't like.. I just wish the marks weren't there. Oh and today I was supposed to bring my daughter to preschool but was dreading it because I can't get anything on! Well I decided to keep her home instead. She had a rough night Sonoma blaming it on that.. Thank you for making me feel better. You hang in there also.. Maybe when were all 6 month post out reviews will be better, and we will be happy

7 days post op

Mot day I opened my binder to clean my BB, which I'm still not so sure of. And again looked at the stretch marks. I'm still not happy but I guess I should wait until I'm fully healed to decide how bad they are. Swollen still, it at least I think it's swelling since it's kinda hard. I am adding photos today, their not the best, one is close up of my stretch marks that reach my new BB, I again think my BB should have been raised an inch to avoid this but what's done is done..,.
Livbella you look reallly good!!!! Dnt feel bad girl if u had my stomach and skin you would be crying haha remeber andd to be honest i even zoomed in your pics trying to see what you see lol
That remeber word wsnt suppose to be there sorry lol
Hey!! First your tbelly and stretch marks look just like mine before I had my surgery :) very similar! How Is your Bf being , any more supportive? I remember you saying you had your moms support mostly. Well I will tell you now, my husband was supportive but again it took time so don't be discouraged. As for my stretch marks, it's so hard to get a close up pic of them!!! But believe me they are there. Will try again later or tomorrow. Just upsetting because I really though that they would of been in noticeable in a bathing suit but no :( Thanks for the support though :)

Less swollen! Seeing results :)

So today I am so much less swollen when I got up! I was so happy to see donethjng positive as I was feeling down. I have my doc appt today to get at least one drain out, hoping for both but I know that's wishful thinking.. Lol. Not sure of my BB yet since it's gross now but hoping that looks good to! Adding photos so you can see the differance.. Update later :)
I didn't see my bb til week 3 and when I went to dr he put some liquid in the bb to try and do more shaping said the skin would slof off inside. It got crusty and did just that. They have many tricks we don't know about! I am off to my dr with a heavy heart, cuz this weekend I have to put my dog down :(
I am so sorry to hear about your dog :( they are family, I know I have 2 dogs and they are my children's babies.. Xoxo
You look so freaking good and skinny, love your skin looks awesome

On my way to doctor

Well found something to wear, so on my way to the doctors! Update later :)
You look Great!!!!!!! If you are worried about the little stretch marks just cover them with a temporary tattoo to see what it would look like . Just as Hayzh suggested; if you decide to get a real one. ;)
I may do that, :) thank you so much :)
You look great. Can hardly notice your stretch marks, I'm going in July 11th and I think some of my stretch marks are still going to be visible but it's a trade up for sure. You could have a pretty little tattoo to cover them if it really bothers you. I still think you look fab, I will be well happy if mine turns out like yours :) happy healing x

Drains still in... Ugh!

So my PS said I'm on the border of having them taken out so he said Monday he promises one will come out then on Thursday the second.. Oh well I guess it's for the best. As he said "once there out they can't go back in".. Lol so will hang I. There a few more days. Other them that he said all looks good, I saw my scar, it's slightly puckering so hoping that goes down. BB looks good, he cleaned it out and it looks much better. Ok that's all for now. Hanging at my moms with my husband, kids, brother and nephews. Relaxing and enjoying the gorgeous Jersey weather! Later real self ladies
Looking great

Color run..

Well back in march before I decided on my TT, my husband and I signed up for the "color me rad" color run. It's a gorgeous day on the jersey shore, but I can't go obviously. He recruited my 7 1/2 yr old to go instead :) hope they have fun! Update later with more photos :)

Clothing over binder

Here's another top that thank god worked over the drains and binder.. When the drains are out it will hopefully be easier.. Don't have the energy to straighten my hair so I braid it and let it dry.. Much easier for me ;)
@livbella I'm so happy and is good to hear .. your doing so good .You look amazing. I feel nervous my day of my TT is wed
Still very nervous not sure what to think :/
Anniie - don't worry about your surgery. I worried about it sooo much and it really wasn't a big deal. The recovery was nice. It was the first time in years I could just relax and catch up on sone good TV. I had never been put to sleep or had c-sections. Afterwards, I really wish I had done it sooner and not worried about it. Are you just having a TT? With or without muscle repair? Any hernias? (I had all of the above....and still easy peasy!). Good luck Wed and feel free to message me ANY questions.

Feeling drains in my belly...

Ok so since Friday night I have been feign the drains rub around inside my stomach!! It's the worst most horrible feeling that I'm actually getting nausea oy from it. Anyone else experience this? It happens more when I'm walking up the steps. I hate it!!!
I could feel the drains in me too and it is a creepy feeling. I bet you will feel so much less bloated when they are out. They are a pain for sure! You look great!
I haven't experienced that yet. My drain site is at the top of my pubic area and is starting to really bother me. I took a good look at the drain site tonight and it looks like my skin is growing around some if the black stitching around the drain. This can't be good. I'm really dreading the removal process.
Mine is looking like that also, and it's red and a little swollen.. I am not looking forward to it either. Tomorrow I think one will be coming out and I'm super nervous! Will let you know how it goes .

Got a drain out!!

Finally got one drain removed.. I was so scarred of it hurting.. Guess what, I felt nothing! So upset for nothing. So happy, can not wait to finally get the other removed. One step at a time, before I know it I will be at a month PO.. Have to keep telling myself to keep me sain! Tomorrow I will be driving my daughter to preschool so have to wear something to hide the wonderful binder(sarcasm).. I can't stand it because not only does my swelling hold me back from wearing my clothes but throw the binder in and it's another 5 inches. Going to try other garments tomorrow while my daughters at her 2 hrs of preschool, hope to find something I like! Ok will take photos tomorrow, if not then as soon as my other drain is out!! Thank you real self ladies for being so kind, and always making me feel better
Looking really flat, I was wondering does your underwear cover your scar ok? It looks close to your bb. Due to go in 11th July, panicking about scar location!
The underwear I wore does not, but it didn't cover my csection scar either. The scar is low, but I think my PS should have made my BB a tad higher, but nothing I can do about that now .. Good luck with your surgery!!
You're doing great & look fantastic!! So proud of you!

Photos 12 days PO

Went to try on new compression garments to get am idea of what to get. Figured fitting room was a great mirror to get some photos.. Lol

Happier with my less swollen tummy today, but HATE seeing the stretch marks. I have a feeling also that I will not be able to find bikini bottoms to cover my scar :( again my BB was made way to low in my opinion. Is there a way to do a revision on just my BB? Will ask my PS on Thursday when I see him because I am upset with how close it is to the incision.
You're looking so great! Let us know what you figure out for your next compression garment.
Do you think c section or tummy tuck was more painful as far as recovery? I'm only a few hours out but so far c section seems worse!
I think equal, but harder with the csection considering you have a baby to take care of! L but seriously you will do fine, like I told you before, it's not as bad as some made it out to be! Your going to look AWESOME!!! So so so happy and excited for you

New photos 12 days PO

Photos..
Have u asked him why the incision is so high? I think u look great thou!
My incision really isn't to high, it's only half inch from my c section scar, I think my BB is to low.. Just 3/4 inch higher would make a huge difference! Guess we will see after I speak to him tomorrow :)
Your belly button looks great and in the perfect position. I know someone that has just had a scar revision as it was too high in her opinion and the ps did it for free 9 months later. She's happier now. You are looking great though. Healing brilliantly :)

Back ache!

So today I decided I would clean my house, well the first floor at least... Well it took me about 3 1/2 hours and I was so sore . Sat for a bit, then had to keep my 4 yr old entertained until my 7 1/2 old got home from school.. Didn't stop there, had to quickly throw dinner together, do homework then we had a girls scout event tonight. Well I had to stand for 2 hours! I am now home, hunched with a back ache!!!! I guess today was a bit much and even though I'm feeling ok my body says to slow down. Tomorrow will def take it slower.
Can't wait for my doc appt to get the second drain removed tomorrow!! Yay!!
Ok going to relax now :)
I know we are usually much harder/critical on ourselves. But I think you look great!!! I'm still waiting for my bb to heal it's still red& drying out.
I'm at my PS right now so def asking him just because I'm curious now.. Lol Thank you though :)
Not sure if it's a "simple" procedure to move your BB up! I had mine moved up an inch when my revision was done. During my mini tuck in September is was simply pulled down an inch and I wanted it back in it's original location. Thankfully I didn't have the float procedure first time around and the BB stalk was still attached to the abdominal wall making it possible to relocate the BB upwards somewhat. I'm happy with it's position now (although it wasn't an issue before my revision TT) as it looks pretty natural to me. Still I'm hoping my BB will shallow out a little as it's still a bit of a crater. Sounds like you're doing very well recovery-wise! Your incision looks like it's about as long as mine and doesn't go all the way around your sides. I'm sure your drain will be removed today which will likely be a big relief to you! Good luck at your appointment today!!

Drains out!

Last drain removed today :) was so excited!! He said everything looks good and I can start scar treatments next week. He likes to use silicone strips so I ordered them online tonight. We spoke about my BB Aand he explained to me he didn't just place it where he thought was right, but that it gets place where the BB stalk actually is. I guess I'm just not used to seeing my tummy with out the rolls! So I will give it time as he said since a BB revision is not an easy thing to do. Scar looks great to,except on the left side where is looks like a small dog ear is developing :( but he said to give it time and we will reacess it after scar treatment.

Also got the ok to switch to a tank compression garment! Very excited since it's so much less bulky. When I'm home though I will where the original binder. Will add photos tomorrow :)
I keep feeling my bb is off center, maybe that's where my stalk is though! Lol, oh well. You look great and I can't wait to see more pictures
yeah for you!!!

Photos 2 weeks PO

Got to take a drain free shower which was wonderful! Also got to clean my shower :) put up some photos, just not sure yet of the scar.. The ends are thicker, and the one side looks like a possible dog ear. BB seems to be closing a little which I'm nervous about to. Also hate the puffy lower belly. I hope it is swelling and not going to be like that :/
I was happy that my PS explained it to me because now I know there really wasn't much for him to decide..lol. Plus as we heal it moves slightly so keep that in mind to! :) can't wait until we are 6 months PO!
I know! I couldn't be happier!!!

Daughters room

I always take the pictures in my daughters room, in case you thought I slept in a twin bed :) her mirror is easier to see everything better :)
I had a full tummy tuck and breast augmentation by Dr yamahata the same day you did I believe, may 29, 2014. Love him and have already recommended him to so many friends. As far as pain and swelling goes, in right there with you. I hate the binder and the compression garments. Sometimes I take them off just because I feel I'm about to explode. We should keep in touch just to make sure were about on the same page! Seems like as of now were doing just about the same.
You look amazing! The lower belly swelling will go away. It's super common. The incision is healing so it creates inflammation and draws fluid to that area. Completely normal and temporary (but could go on for weeks and months!) but it will go away eventually. Hang in there!!
Thanks, I hope so, I keep looking down and saying "why do I still see this pooch"? But I know it's swollen, can't wait for that to just end!

When will my pants fit!!!!!

Hate that I can't wear any of my shorts, pants, skirts :( nothing fits.. I would think if it all fit before surgery it should at least fit after, regardless of swelling. Not sure what to do as I'm going back to work on weds next week. Not a happy girl right now!
You look fantastic! even if you do have a bit of swelling it's really not that bad. And it is getting better every day. I can't believe you were able to clean your house. lucky. my house is such a mess.
Hey Sweets! I think you are looking great and it must be a relief to have that dang drain out!! Liberating! I see what you mean about the ends. I find one end for me is like that as well and it's worse on one edge where the scar is going right through a thick stretch mark! You don't look all that swollen to me but if your clothing is not fitting then it's a true tale. I wore a pair of jeans today and just wore them very low (seemed to fit there). Could you try that or grab a few maxi stretchy skits? I got a great one at Target and saw another one there on sale this week (in Canada though)...good option?
Hey!! Your always so sweet, and give great detailed when answering back :) I looked at my incision on the one end that's worse and guess what, a big thick stretch mark! So I'm thinking that may be what it is :) if you didn't say that then I wouldn't of thought that was why .. Will def keep an eye on it. And that's what I'm doing, going to get a few maxis and leggings..seems I will be in them for a while so might as well get some stuff I like and can wear to work. Luckily I'm only working 2 days a week over the summer so I can rotate clothes around!

BB infection?? Please let me know what you think!

My BB started hurting and little red dots are appearing by it.. I don't know if it's infected? Nervous.. I put neosporin on it and keep it clean.. What do you think? Should I call my PS after hours? Or wait?
As for your clothes fitting or not, remember you are "only" 2 weeks po. You'll have swelling on and off for weeks. I didn't feel "small" again until I was 6 weeks. Suddenly, at 8 weeks po, the new shorts I bought at 4 weeks PO are now too big. Patience, patience, patience :-) Take care and take it slow. PS: I am hoping your BB is fine. You may have overdone it with house cleaning.
Thank you, you really made me feel better by writing this.. Today I wore elastic banded shorts which was good.. I know I have to stop being discouraged. I do have to relax more, today I over did it again. Tomorrow even though it's Father's Day my husband said I need to rest. Will look forward to 8 weeks PO! Lol
Ok this happened to my back drain, and it got itchy ,it was right after I had seen the dr. I was so freaked cuz I thought it was mrsa or something so I txt a pic to my dr. He said it was prob a reaction to an antibacterial ointment he put on. So he said to put some hydrocortisone cream on the red itchy part ant cover it for a day and sure enought it went away. Did he put anything on it while u were there? Mine was nasty looking I will send a p.m if it lets me download a pic but it looked way worst than yours, ur not running a fever right?

Happy Father's Day!

It's Father's Day, and although I can't swim, I got into a one piece bathing suit (it was a very big one) so it covered my binder. My kids and husband are in and out of the pool so at least I can spend time with them semi normal.. Lol looking forward to when I can wear a two piece again and swim, but I know I have some time for that as I am s healing.
Anyone know about how long approx you have to wear the binder? 4-6 weeks? Just getting antsy with it! Well hope everyone is enjoying.. Here in NJ it's 82 and gorgeous out!
So I have three stinkin drains in and they make me crazy! How low was your drainage output when your doctor took yours out? I'm having my 6 day post op appt today and HOPING one (okay all) of them will be removed. I'm terribly scared of it hurting though and may take a pain pill first! It didn't hurt for you?
I had two drains. The first came out around day 7 and second one around day 10. The first one stung a little. The second one was painless.
Thanks! I really hope it doesn't hurt and I don't want to take a pain pill if he doesn't even remove any today lol! I'll post an update after appointment. Next challenge: finding clothes to hide 3 drains!

Bathing suit issues

So I went shopping for a new waist cincher thing today, figured I would try on bathing suits.. Well I wish I didn't :( nothing covers my scar and I hate the stretch marks, so besides the extra skin I'm exactly where I was a month ago.. Not feeling very positive anymore..
That's how I feel about me anyway
Don't get me wrong it's better but not 10000$ better
I hear you, and feel exactly the same way and I think bits be cuz we both didn't have a lot to lose other than extra skin, my skin texture is so flabby now and I have the same pouch

Garment

Ok so I posting a picture of the garment I decided on.. It's so much more comfortable, like a second skin. Not to mention makes me look a hell of a lot better then without.. They are $42, got 2 at kohls because they we're buy one get one half, plus I had all sorts of coupons so ended costing me $20 for both!!!! Black and nude. They stay in place perfectly also :)
Good to know I bought one at Burlington coat factory and it curls up will try kohls thanx
I never thought to look at Burlington! This one I got so far so good, wore it since 8 and it is still in place!
I got my vs catalogue in the mail today and it's almost 100% swimsuits and 99% are so skimpy! Why can't the bottoms come higher? I don't think my scar is super high, nor super low, but I do think I'll have trouble finding a swimsuit. J crew has some cute higher waisted bottoms though!

19 days PO photos

Today was a busy day! I had 2 school parties so it was crazy.. Lol I got home by noon and passed out with my 4 yr old until 2:30!! I'm nervous because I go back to work tomorrow, hour drive to work, 5 hours there and hour home.. I know I will be beat! Ok here are some photos from this morning.. Still swollen but looks better. Still unsure if my BB is healing correctly.. It's so red and those red bumps!! Also my drain holes haven't closed yet, is that normal? How long until they are gone?
Thanks for the update! I have more holes down there to look forward to :-/ you look great though, how do you feel about your swelling?
I feel the swelling is the same, no changes.. Okay time I'm less swollen is in the morning. Other then that that selling is the same as it was the first week.. Can't wait until it's gone! Hope your doing we :)
My swelling day 6, seems about the same. Some areas turning yellow. My Dr wanted me to send him a selfie because Monday when the drain was removed I had some red around my BB. He put me on an antibiotic as a precaution. He said after looking at the picture he is very happy with my progress. I was very tired again today and he assured me there will be good and bad days for a few weeks. Yuk!!

Infected drain holes??

I called my PS today because I think my drain holes are possibly infected.. It's been 2 weeks since one was removed and 1 week since the other.. They are red and itchy and I don't want to take any chances so off to the doctor tomorrow at 3:30, which means I have to pick my daughter up from school early.... The 2 girls get to come with me to the doctors.. Oh joy! LOL added photos of the area. Let me know what you think...
Hummm, could be. Looks very red from photos. Good call to get them checked out. No need for infection!!!
Yeah I would rather get checked then not.. My PS does humanitarian work so he isn't in until next week, but his father was present during my TT so he's going to check the area for me today.. Hope it's not!
I posted a pic of mine ony timeline for u, I couldn't pm u so I posted it , it's an old pic

No infection just healing

Went to see my PS tonight and no infection At drain sites.. Just something irritating it.. Going back on Monday to check to see if it's any better.. My belly button he wasn't sure of, not that it's infected but the red dots around it seem to be growing in number... Will see on Monday if there are more, or same or better... Happy healing!
Day 13 feeling good. Itching like crazy under these fleezies. I think there is less with the girdle. Don't get too hot ladies you will be sorry. I did a little yard work yesterday caused the itching to get worse. PS said heat would increase swelling. How long does it take the Lipo of muffin top to decrease?
You look great! :)
Glad you found some good swim Bottoms :) & yay for swimming!! I've been using the scar away for only 24 hours & a piece came up so as I was putting it back over &I felt the scar (the jagged ends) it felt so much softer already? What about you?

1 month since my TT

So today marks 4 weeks since my TT.. It has flown by that's for sure! I guess I though by the time I got to this point I would be flat and looking great. Not quite. I still am swollen , even when I wake up in the morning, or at least I hope it's swelling :/ it's hard so I'm thinking it is. I sleep in bed fine, just still don't go into my stomach yet, only side and back. My pants still don't close so is still wearing dresses or things that have stretch to them. No one notices I had a tummy tuck I guess because it was just skin removed not lipo. I'm ok with that.. So I guess nothing has really changed. I have started using the silicone strips, don't see so much of a differance just yet but we'll see. I was cleared to swim so I have been doing that with the kids. Also been walking 3-4 miles a day so hoping that I lose a few more lbs. going back to my PS in 1 month which is nice to not go every week :) Adding some photos also.
Hang in there. I go back and forth, looking great one minute to not being able to button pants . I can tell u that I will be hitting 8 weeks on the first and I just started seeing less swelling in the a.m. I still can't snap jeans comfortably and totally expected to be down sizes on pants after tt and lipo flanks, which by the way hurt way more than tt! But I am happy cuz I can wear cropped tops with loose fitting waist things. By far my favorite is a mini and maxi skirt with a roll down top as to not squeeze waist with a tight tank or cropped top! The one thing that bothered me most at 4- 6 weeks was not wearing binder or compression cuz I couldn't stand the feeling of cloths touching waist and flanks without compression cuz the skin was so numb that the chaffing just felt wiered with out it. Hang in and find some comfortable cloths that make u feel good about yourself. I think u look great and a huge improvement , not that u looked bad b4! But it is def better, and I think once u are done u are not gonna regret it. Look back at ur b4 pic and try to be happy and greatful . We came out alive no infections no mutilations it was a risk we were willing to take! There are some horror stories on here so be glad we are not apart of it! Happy 4 th
Your such a great person Pinni! Thank you for always making me feel better ! Your right we came out alive, there are ups and downs with a TT. And I guess I didn't realize that! I'm not looking forward to ditching the binder either, I'm sure I will feel the same way as you with clothes touching. Looking forward to the 8 week mark in hopes of feeling and looking better! 4 weeks has flown by so I'm sure another 5 will aloso! Enjoy your 4th of July also xoxo and you look great also! Keep updating :)
Wow 4 weeks! You are looking great, good job on the walking it sounds like your recovery is going well. Hope I can swim soon. 3 weeks tomorrow for and I see my ps on Monday. Happy Summer!

Liked the way this dress fit :)

Even though I'm swelling I liked the way this dress fit for work today, never wore it because my belly always would show thorough.. Happy I put it on today :)
i still have stretch marks too. your bb is tiny, i hope mines shrinks too. looking great!
Looking fab!

Bikini?

Put a bikini on today, got a pick laying down only because that's when I thought about it.. Lol but still not so sure I would wear it in public just yet! It's mix matched until the hipster bottoms come in the mail.
Looking great!! Keep up the good work! Bikini could be worn in public, u look fabulous!
dresses and bikinis? looking good :) i dared try some on (bikinis) today at the mall and was highly disappointed. I got a size bigger than id normally wear with a modest cut, and the scar was still about an inch above the hem on the hips... i did find a cute monokini though... but i wore those before the surgery! congrats on your recovery, our final results are coming soon!
I did like the hipster bottoms best, they are thicker on the sides and come up a bit higher.. I did a medium which I would always do.. In regular bottoms I went to a large so I can hike them up.. Lol but it's tough.. Believe me week 5 I was able to put one on and block the scar.. You will be fine and your super tiny!! I put on jeans tonight that closed to! Only because you posted you did it so I said let me try again, big differance from last week domi believe every week does get better :). Your going to look amazing!!!

6 weeks PO

Ok so today I 6 weeks PO. Here's what's going on

Still swollen morning is better but it's still going on all day long.
Bellybutton is still small and I have been trying to keep something in it to help shape it, but as soon as it's removed within 1 hour it's back to the same shape. Plan on talking to PS at my 2 month check.
Have been swimming and enjoying the summer sun.
Feel like my hips and butt are to big now, and want a little lipo but hubs said no right now :( lol
I sleep on my belly but it's still tender. I'm allowed to stop wearing compression but just not ready to with the swelling. I'm happy just not as happy as I thought I would be, and hoping what I say is swelling is actually swelling! Also still not loving those stretch marks..
Hey gorgeous! I really appreciate you posting those slouching photos as when I contort myself like that I feel the same way!!!! I sure hope it's swelling too for me! You look great. I can tell you are a bit swollen so I think that is your only issue!!! I did Zumba on Tuesday and my first run today! Only a 22 min run but hey..it's a start!!!!
Thank you for confirming lol I hope your right and it is swelling.. What's odd is I feel more swollen this week then I have been! It's so frustrating but trying to tell myself that it gets better. Yeah figured why not show the slouching rolls.. Lol gives everyone a differant perspective. Haha! Hope your feeling great! That's awesome you ran today.. I'm yet to go back to the gym, only been walking my development. Monday is the date I start back up! Xo
I feel very bloated since yesterday and a bit swollen. I think the run combined with our week long company (causing me bathroom issues!!!) have cause my bloating. I am actually up a couple pounds which I HATE going into a weekend. Suppose to be at a good number on the scale on Fridays!!! I think we are also a bit more bloated b/c we ARE doing more. Can't wait to hear how your first real exercising goes. What do you usually do? I like to run, Zumba and then a couple days doing weights or crossfit style stuff at the gym.

New bikini

Got a new bikini.. Love the colors, my mom wants it! Lol.. Still swollen but ok with it for now.. Got a larger bottom :)
So sweet! And hides the scar so well!!!
Looking super duper!!
i'm in love with your bikini! you look great in it!

Gym .. Back at it!

Today was the first day back to the gym.. I used the elliptical for a half hour and ran for a half hour.. No compression garment but I wear a long workout tank that has some support. Felt great to get back and workout again!! And my swelling isn't any worse after it which I was really surprised about, same old swelling I always have! (That needs to go). I didn't use any weights at the gym yet, I used my free weights at home (5lbs ) on my arms just until mom comfortable with lifting anything heavier yet..it was a great little workout :) now I need some new cuter gym clothes :))
You look beautiful!
Thanks, I really need to get some new gym clothes.. Lol
You look awesome! I'm getting so nervous - my date is August 12! Please let me know what I may need post op. Recliner?

Could I still be swelling??

Ok so I am 7 weeks PO and when I look down all I see is a pooch! Am I still swelling? It's no different when I wake up in the morning to when I go to sleep at night! I wonder of this is just what I am left with :( my pants close but with a muffin top.. Not vet happy . I know I sound ungrateful but I thought I would have different results.
Hey you, I am the same as you can see from my photos. I must also admit that I have not been hitting the gym as hard as before surgery and I really, really need to get back at it!!! I think that should help things. Once I can firm up what I can I should be a bit better but I do feel the same as you!!!
I squeezed into pants today for a party but bringing leggings because of swelling by mid day! Ugh! I love being back at the gym though, hope it helps firming up,also
Me too!! I have been over indulging and my weight is a bit up!!! yikes, can't let the happen!!

2 months since my TT

Can't get over how fast time has gone. It has been 2 months since my TT. I can't say I am as happy as I thought I would be. I still have swelling, and slightly sore. One thing is I have slight dog ears, and it's upsetting to look at. I have my next appt in Oct so we will readdress them and decide what to do then.

One thing I noticed since my TT is a weight shift. Anyone se have this problem? My butt and thighs have gotten full, and my upper arms and chest have gotten bigger. I'm absolutely not happy about this at all!! Could it be a weight shift? I'm upset as I thought my pants would get looser and they are tight. I am back at the gym 4-5xs a week, 1 hr cardio and some weights. I have been doing some an work but nothing crazy. I am still in dresses or skirts, my shorts are to tight everywhere so can't wear any :/

I guess there was more the expect with this TT then I thought. Now I have to try to get used to this new body that has taken on a complete change everywhere. I may have a flatter tummy but having everything else fill out is not what I expected :(.

On a better nite my BB has been taking a nicer shape so hoping for it to stay this way. Will add photos for all to see. I have silicone strips on first photo, then took them off for pics, you can see the marks after removal.
Before you know it you will get your revision. I have a micro dog ear on one side. Feels to the touch like some crazy over grown pimple. Drives me nuts. Some days I just put a bandied over it. My thighs and breasts had some swelling in them for a while after my TT. It eventually went down. Don't fear you have a bit more time to go with the swelling and its normal.
So glad I am not the only one that has/had this issue. I didn't think I would have swelling in other places other then tummy, but I guess it could be.. I can't wait for the dog ears to go, they aren't huge but I notice them as soon as the silicone strips are removed. Thank you again for the positive words :) xo
I have noticed that my bum seems slightly bigger, I'm hoping it's just swelling... At 2 months you probably still have a fair amount of swelling going on, so try to be patient. I know it's so so hard! We work so hard and see some good results before surgery and expect great results after surgery, like almost immediately, since our 'biggest' problem area is being removed. But it's just not the reality for most of us. I think the degree of MR makes a difference on swelling and recovery. Be kind to yourself, you look GREAT, and wait to see how you look at the end of Sept. I just read a tt journey by someone who is well over a yr po and she had swelling at 7/8 months. Hugs Livbella!

Beach day!

Hey there!! First of all you look great and I hope you are feeling more confident about your body. I know I'm feeling the same about swelling and stretch marks and belly button and was it all worth it etc.... But it's only been a week for me and I must be patient. Curious you posted maiden firm CG. Did you like how they fit?? I hate my binder and don't want to wear it when I go back to work on aug 4 so wondering if you felt enough support with it? I tried two on today and they felt to thin compared to the binder. Just curious about ur thoughts. Thanks and hope yiu are doing well!!!
So fun!
Got it at a good price so for a beach bathing suit it's fine this yr :)

Dog ear

I also have a dog ear :( good news is they're easily fixed and to avoid them them we would have had a longer scar most likely! Your tan is fabulous and your scar is healing so well!!!i also have a side pooch, I just want the area above and below incision to be smooth!!! We will get there!!!!
First of all, a size 24!!!!! Your amazing! You look fabulous!!!! And yes we probably would of needed a longer scar to avoid dog ears. I wonder if a longer scar would of been better for me though.. I unfortunately went pants shopping and am up a size, after 9 weeks I didn't expect that but what can I do.. I work out 5 days a week so don't really get it! But I am so so happy for you! Be proud if yourself because you look great! Xo
What can we do to avoid the dog ears besides exercise???????

Almost 10 weeks

Well at almost 10 weeks post op I am even more unhappy then ever... I will be calling my plastic surgeon tomorrow for an appt... Even my husband has agreed that I have a "roll" and fat not swelling. Thankful that he agrees with me. My pants are not even close to fitting. My upper thighs and butt are much thicker. I just can't believe this is turning into a nightmare. I started out just needing to remove excess skin, and wish I never did it! I don't know what exactly he is going to say to me when i go in for an appt but I'm hoping he has a magic answer for me. :( everyday is a struggle with trying to put clothes on, I go to the gym 5 days a week and work my ass off with 0 results... I have hit a point of depression and honestly hate leaving the house because I have nothing to out on.. I refuse to buy all new clothes since I have been the same size for yrs... Just ver very unhappy.. Throwing my daughter her 8th birthday party this weekend and honestly wish I didn't have to.. But for her I will put on a happy face and go forward.. Just don't know anymore...
OMG YOU TRULY LOOK BEAUTIFUL ;) TRUST ME , I AM A WOMAN AND MY STRETCH MARKS ARE FAR WORSE AND YOU LOOK Fabulous !!! Look up venus swimware and you'll find way cuter swimware that'll fit your body perfectly , some swimwares are no for everyone , but the Venus swimware sight has gorgeous ones that I am sure you will love and flatter your esteem to greater hights , plus it can take upto 6 months to see full results , so stay calm and try to be positive of your outcome , trust me i have been addicted to this sight and I hope my advice eases your anziety k God Bless you and your Family take care :)
Ok, let me chime in here and talk you off the ledge :). I feel similar to you (maybe not as ready to jump off the ledge however!). I agree that I like my results at about 3 weeks and before better than I do today. I wish I could say it was swelling for me but I think I had about 4 weeks there when I was not working out and I was indulging in chips and wine a weeee bit too much. I was at the same weight at my day of surgery for weeks and week (even six week after surgery I was still at exact same weight 163.4 which is ok for being 5"11). But then 2 weeks ago I got home from a friend's cottage and was 170!!!! AHHH, I have not hit that weight in years!!! My "good" weight is 160 or lower. Any hoo, I'd say I put on fat and not swelling in my legs and bum (my tummy seams about the same). My jeans were feeling a wee bit tight there. So today I have been clean eating and working out like an idiot for 12 days. I am down to 166 again. Blasted! What have I done right??? I'm sure a wee bit of the weight is swelling but seriously couldn't be more than 2lbs on the high end. Any hoo, I am not sure if you read my post but I had also asked my doctor why the heck I was not FLAT AS A BOARD and what was this pouch... I had showed him my scar and asked him when it would stop kind of "dividing" me...I showed him how the tummy above the scar was sticking out and kind of hanging over (well, not really but you know...) my scar cutting me in half a bit. I asked the doctor when that would all flatten out and he explained that it's fat there so it might always be a little ridge but it's something I can work off at least and should not affect stretching if I do work it off. I didn't have lipo but he did tell me he scrapped as much fat as he could without killing the skin. He said if you scrape too much off you risk the skin dying!!! I am not sure if this is helpful? I would love to hear what you doc says. Stay positive girl and maybe keep your befores as your screen saver? When ever I get down I look at my befores. I also think IF I had note done the surgery I would have always wondered what if, what would I look like, etc
Spell check **hope and

Appointment for revision info made

So as most of you that have been following my journey know, I have been very unhappy with my results. I fe they actually have been getting worse as weeks have gone by. More flabby skin(not swelling it's mushy) so I had an appt for October to talk about dog ear revision but can't wait that long! So this Thursday I will be meeting with my plastic surgeon. Will he agree and say yes there's extra skin? Will he offer lipo or another alternative? Or will he tell me it is what it is. Guess I will be finding out. I just don't think my tummy should look this way after a TT! I am adding photos, as embarrassing as they are. Will update again after my appt Thursday evening.
So sorry to hear. Let's see those photos and let us be the judge! I bet you are being too hard on yourself!
Lola I wish I was :( posting in a few
So sorry to hear you are still dealing with this! Please keep us posted and good luck on Thursday.

Photos of not so good TT

These photos show the rolls :(
Hey livbella :) glad to hear back from you , you are very welcomed, and also im ecited to hear what your Doc. Says so keep us up to date :) we are all rootin for ya to be Happy with your results , so you will feel better inside too :) thankx for your encouragement, and sharing your wonderfull journey :) you give me hope again where I lost it , Thank you from the bottom of m heart , Take care and your girlies are sooo Adorable an love your pool too :) keep positive thoughts hun , we are praying for you to have the happiness you deserve !!!! :)
I'm glad you were able to get an appointment this week. At least you can ask all of your questions and go from there. Your skin quality looks great! I'm wondering if you could have fluid retention above your scar line that is resembling a "roll". You are in such great shape until I don't think it would be fat deposits. Maybe there is fluid that can't cross the scar line, so it creating a ledge? Hang in there and be sure to write down all of your questions beforehand. For now focus on your sweet daughters and family. This will all resolve with time. Xoxo
Thank you for the positive response :) I always enjoy hearing what others say when I post something . It really is so soft and mushy it feels like fat to, so I don't think it's gluid retention but I will be sure to ask him that! I feel so horrible because nothing fits, pants and shorts still have rolls, I'm turning into a recluse because I hate the way I look! Will update what my PS says on Thursday. Thank you again!

Plastic surgeon response not what I wanted

Well I met with my plastic surgeon tonight. He say and listened to what I had to say. He looked at me sitting down and had me stand up. His response was that when I am standing there really isn't any extra skin to pull down. He said he would have left me with an open wound if he pulled down anymore. He said sitting down and having the skin there is not going to go away. He said there really is t much that can be done because again I don't have enough there to stretch it any further. So I guess this is the result I have to be happy with. He showed me all my before and after photos as well as pictures if me on the operating table. He was very nice when explaining everything and said he can't change the way I feel but this result is a good one in his book.

He said I still had some swelling in the bottom portion above the incision line. He said the dog eats are not something he would revise because he said they will go down more and be hardly noticeable. Am I happy? No, but I understand what he is saying and happy he thoroughly went over things with me. For now I will continue to work out and hopefully I wake up one morning and I magically have a flat flat tummy ...
My dog ear went down quite a bit but still turned out to be what it was. Sounds like he has good reasoning. I've seen quite a few ladies swelling still going down at the six month mark. Will he talk to you again about revision if it doesn't go down after however long?
He says that the dog ear is slight and it isn't something worth going under the knife for. Again his words. I told him I don't like the way it looks but he kept saying it wasn't something they would consider being so slight. So at my next appt in October I will bring it up again to see what he says then.
Sorry that your dr. visit wasn't more positive. Although it did sound like the reasoning was sound. As my swelling decreases I am seeing more of the skin bulge when I sit but no extra when I stand. I am also hoping that my workouts will help the results, but we must keep in mind that the body is still healing fro several more months. Keep you chin up we're all rooting for you. Hugs.

Pictures 3 Months PO

Added photos. I hope the bottom portion of my belly is still swelling, my PS said it was slight swelling but I'm hoping it's more then slight! The one dog ear that I posted is the more prominent one. Don't think that wil go down very much.
I think you look awesome! You can barely even see your scar! And I've read that it usually takes up to a year to see your final results. I know we all want instant gratification, but I think you look AMAZING!!!
Thank you for the support :) I'm hoping with workouts and stuff I can bring my stomach down a bit to
Hey girl. I think you look great too. I too had questioned my results when I sat down and had my surgeon explain that there was no more he could do. I'm surprised he didn't cut a vertical slit under neath your BB to pull more skin. That's what my surgeon did with me. As for your belly button becoming small. I also had the same issue. I put an earplug in it and taped for a few weeks and only took it out to clean and shower. It worked miracles. I think you look amazing. Don't let yourself get discouraged :)

3 months PO

Wanted to add photos at 3 months post op.. Still flat standing and roll sitting. Just have to get used to it ! Still wearing silicone strips. My scar is super thin and light which I do love. Still have one more prominent dog ear. Update again in a few weeks!
Just checking in to see how you are doing. Hope you are well. : )
Hi!! I'm doing ok.. I have an appt on October 20th, I will almost be 5 months PO at that point. Talked my husband into letting me get lipo on my flanks so hopefully I will be happy once that's done. Which I don't plan on doing until after Xmas. Thanks for checking in. Still swelling, or at least I hope it is, and still not 100% happy with the results. But will see how a feel in a few more months. Hope all is well with you! Always look for reviews from you and a few others
Be patient. I had good days and bad days and things started to get better at 5 mos PO. The swelling just started to go away at 6 mos PO, unless it was the time of the month, then i would be so bloated. I also started on a protein shake diet called isagenix and it really helped me slim down and reduce the swelling. Hang in there! I think you look good :)
Salem Samra

Wonderful caring doctor. He answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. The day of surgery I was nervous but he calmed me down. He called me that night at 7:30 to check in and tell me all went well :) so far I am happy with my decision to use him and his father for my TT :)