Dr. Assad Samra, MD, FACS of Samra Associates Saves My Eye

On December 24th, 2012, I had a horrible accident...

On December 24th, 2012, I had a horrible accident that required me to have 20 plus stitches and emergency surgery on my left eye. I was rushed to Riverview Medial Center that resulted in a three-day stay.

On Christmas Day, Dr. Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS was the first doctor to care for me by stitching up the top and bottom of my eyelid as well as the bridge of my nose.

Although the incident was extremely traumatizing, Dr. Samra did an excellent job in calming my nerves, creating a comfortable environment and performing the necessary procedure. It was successfully done with ease and reassurance. His professional mannerism is greatly appreciated and helped me to feel confident that I was in the best care.

I am currently working with Dr. Samra to minimize the scaring and generate positive results during the healing process. While it is approximately six weeks later, we are taking further steps toward a successful recovery.

I highly recommend Dr. Samra and Samra Plastic Surgery for any plastic or cosmetic procedures.

He will be my go to doctor for all future needs.

New Jersey Plastic Surgeon

Riverview Medical Center

A true act of kindness from a very talented surgeon. So happy for you!