Breast Lift - Never Looking Back !! - Holmdel, NJ

So glad I decided to have a breast lift. I went...

So glad I decided to have a breast lift. I went to Dr Samra not necessarily looking for a breast lift, but a breast reduction. After our initial consultation Dr. Samra suggested a breast lift rather than reduction. In his opinion, a lift would reduce my breast size a bit & definitely lift/tighten my breasts (which is what I really wanted). All I can say - I'm incredibly happy after 2 mons. Honestly, I've been happy since surgery day. My surgery was very easy & I really didn't experience much discomfort afterwards ... A bit sore of course, but nothing that a pain pill wouldn't cure. I was back to work within 48hrs. However, everyone is different. Long/short-I'm so happy with Dr. Samra & his staff.
New Jersey Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Asaad Samra is fantastic!!! He's very attentive, more than willing to take the time to answer all questions. He makes you feel very comfortable from the moment he enters the room. Truly can say 'satisfied customer'

I just saw Dr. Asaad Samra too yesterday. He is AMAZING and very attentive. I agree 100 %! I'm looking at a lift too and a tummy tuck. What I love so much is that he seems to really CARE about his patients - and he's not in a hurry. Makes you feel important. Your results are beautiful and thank you for your review! It's helping me make my own decision as I'm between two drs. right now and having a hard time deciding. I'm also waiting for my quote from Dr. Samra. :)
Sounds like the perfect story! So glad your doctor found an even better solution for you. Have you needed to purchase new bras or do you just fit your current bras better than before? Congratulations!