Replaced Saline with Cohesive Gel – Holmdel, NJ

My first breast implant surgery was in NYC in 1995...

My first breast implant surgery was in NYC in 1995 (220cc’s).
In 1999 I saw another doctor in NYC and my incisions opened 5 times (delayed wound healing) so I ended with one under the muscle and one over – it was a mess.
In 2005 one ruptured so both were redone by another doctor in NYC. At this time both were under the muscle but very uneven and most of the scar tissue from 1999 remained so it was still ‘ugly’.
Now, nine years later I decided it was finally time to have them corrected so I scheduled a consultation with Dr. Asaad Samra. Please note when you read this review that Dr. Samra was my 4th surgeon so I have had significant experience. During the consultation Dr. Asaad answered all of my questions thoroughly and put me completely at ease. He agreed with my concerns, understood my desired outcome and explained my options.
The surgery was March 25, 7:30am at Bayshore Hospital. Dr. Asaad removed my 425cc saline filled implants and replaced them with the 600cc cohesive gel implants. His bedside manner is commendable and I was completely relaxed in the operating room, which is not like me. I remember hopping on the OR table and Dr. Samra came in to see how I was doing. I told him I was a little nervous and he grabbed my hand and smiled and then I woke up. I had no trouble coming out of the anesthesia and to my surprise I only needed the painkillers for a day and a half. After that my pain was minimal.
Yesterday I saw Dr. Samra and he removed the stitches. I was nervous because I remember this being an uncomfortable process in the past – it felt like a pinch with each stitch that was taken out, but NOT this time with Dr. Samra. I honestly didn’t even know they were out.
I was pleasantly surprised to see a beautiful incision line and he was able to minimize a lot of my previous scarring. They are now even and really look fantastic!!!
If you are considering this procedure (or any other) I HIGHLY undoubtedly recommend Dr. Samra. The entire process and end result exceeded my expectations.
New Jersey Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Asaad Samra is truly a fantastic surgeon should should have a million more stars. My overall experience from consult to end result exceeded my expectations.

June 2013 was my second BA and I still need a third revision. My first was was in Texas, second in Europe. Round 3, idk?..... Could you please post pics? If Dr. Samra is as good as you say, I'll definitely give em try.