Best Plastic Surgeon in NJ! - Holmdel, NJ

I came to see Dr. Samra after my body (especially...

I came to see Dr. Samra after my body (especially my breasts!) was battered by the effects of 3 pregnancies and breast feeding. I was someone who previously had large breasts and had lost much volume and needed some lift as well. I decided to go with 475 cc high-profile silicone implants and no lift. Since my biggest problem was loss of volume, a larger implant was sufficient and gave me lift as well. I didn't want the scars of doing a lift. I love how they look and feel. The scarring is minimal. I am back to doing all of my "boot camp" workout classes without any problems. I have my "pre-pregnancy" breasts back and I couldn't be more grateful!

New Jersey Plastic Surgeon

From the moment I met Dr. Asaad, I felt taken care of and pampered. His bedside manner is exceptional. He patiently guided me through the myriad and overwhelming choices. I was so impressed with his knowledge and I felt he truly cared about helping me achieve the best result. Additionally, I was comforted my his educational background and being Board Certified.