Simply the Best! - Holmdel, NJ

I had been thinking about getting Botox for a...

I had been thinking about getting Botox for a while but I was too concerned about not looking natural after the treatment.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox community.

New Jersey Plastic Surgeon

A friend of mine recommended Dr. Asaad Samra and after the first consultation I was totally sold! He has great bedside manners and a very courteous staff. He went over the procedure in detail with me, we discussed options and I feel I made the best decision for myself with his guidance. The day of the procedure, he took time to describe what he was doing and ensured I was not uncomfortable. He went above and beyond the call of duty and took my calls with questions afterwards. I have since tried the same procedure with other surgeons (due to Holmdel not being close to me) but I have not been as pleased with the overall experience and final results as I was with Dr. Samra. So much so that I decided it was worth the commute to come see him. I totally recommend Dr. Samra and his staff, they are the best!