Management of Complicated Case - Hollywood, FL

Dr. Kharevich did a complete exam, with x-rays,...

Dr. Kharevich did a complete exam, with x-rays, pictures and models, and I realized immediately she had a very gentle touch and was extremely knowledgeable. Dr. Kharevich took her time and explained briefly what she was seeing during the examination and her thoughts as she proceeded. I felt I was not just a patient at the mercy of the doctor, but rather a participant she was educating. This enabled me to have a true understanding of my dental health. Dr. Kharevich gave me the distinct feeling she was giving me the tools needed to make educated decisions concerning my treatment. The consultation was scheduled on another day, at no additional charge, giving Dr. Kharevich time to review the x-rays, prepare the models, photographs and compile her thoughts concerning treatment. I was very impressed with how Dr. Kharevich took her time and gave me a thorough explanation of the treatment, what I could expect in the way of possible discomfort and the outcome. Dr. Kharevich’s fees were very reasonable and she provided me with a breakdown of the total cost. Dr. Kharevich offered me a payment schedule or she has financing through outside sources. Dr. Kharevich made me feel comfortable from the minute I met her. She is a wonderful doctor with the education and skills necessary to provide beautiful cosmetic restorations and excellent dental health.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I came to Dr. Kharevich looking for a Prosthodontist because I have a very difficult bite and knew I needed a specialist in the field of full mouth restorations. From the minute I met her, she put me at ease and assured me, though I did have a difficult bite, it was not impossible to restore.