I Love It! - Hollywood, FL

I did the BB lift because I was unhappy with my...

I did the BB lift because I was unhappy with my flat backside. I went to several consultations and was unhappy with what I heard until I found Dr.L. My first question to Dr.L was how big can I go. He examined me and said that he could get at least 850cc in each cheek. After a second consultation I was sure that Dr.L could give me the results I wanted.

I am one week post-op and my butt is huge. He was able to give me over 1200cc and my waist line is slimmer than ever. Although I'm not fully healed I can already see my hour glass figure. I had the best experience with Dr.L and I have no regrets.

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

He really knows his stuff. He doesn't make any false promises. He told me he could get me the body I wanted and he exceeded my expectations. Plus he is a young docter; I wouldn't want and old exhausted doctor struggling to lipo my flanks lol.

Love to see your results. I have six date September 24
Your post doesn't help if u don't post pics... Im just saying.
Amen I hate reviews like that it makes me skeptical
Hi kjoy!! I'm scheduled for surgery on the16th and I would love to see your results since I to will be doing my procedure with dr lagrasso!! Thanks in advance
Want to get this procedure done in june with this octor can u email me some before and after boop19_2000@yahoo.com
did you ever get your procedure done? im scheduled with dr la grasso on sept 24, cant wait!!! but i can wait for the no sitting and the pain, lol
:) I understand. Ok im doing it now
@Daytona2011 yes I have pics. I dont feel comfortable putting them on this site so send me your contact info and I will share privately!
@ kjoy im happy you found a doctor and pleased with ur results :).go you! Do you have any pixz?
im not tryin to bash anyone,but alot od ppl boast of gettin these amazing results, but will never post a single pic. isnt this site about sharing?
Hi kjoy, I'm happy for you. What's the full name of your doctor?

Thanks!
yes that was the price for the whole procedure including general anastesia
hi im giong to the same doctor , do u have befor & after pictures
Hi kjoy I'm really looking to getting bbl is 6450 how much you paid all together???
Kjoy Congrads! I'm also having the BBL the first week of April ! Which areas did you recieve lipo? Did you get 1200 cc per cheek? Do you have any pictures to show? What was your pre op weight if you dont mind me asking.. I'm 5'7 170 so I'm guessing I should get at least 1000 cc per cheek.
Congrats on the results! Post pics please!! :)