Dental Implants - Hollywood, FL

I had a tooth extraction that was way too painful...

I had a tooth extraction that was way too painful and needed a careful and comforting dentist to replace the tooth.

There's nothing worse than having a tooth missing. I went through a particularly unpleasant tooth extraction with another local dentist who shall remain unnamed. So I was looking for a new Hollywood area cosmetic dentist for a dental implant procedure to replace the missing tooth. After much searching, I landed on Dr. Kharevich and I couldn't have been happier. She treated me with respect and care. Like so many, I get nervous with any dental procedure, and given the complexity of dental implants, it was even worse. Dr. Kharevich walked me through every step of the long process and made me feel at home. She put me at ease when discussing the terrifying aspect of dental sedation (what if it doesn't work!?!) and each step of the process went flawlessly pain free. It has been almost a year since my procedure and everything held up wonderfully. I haven't noticed any mobility in the implant, and it's felt great since day 1. I really can't recommend Dr. K. enough, she was the perfect fit for this housewife in need a trustworthy and comforting dentist.

I'm sorry but did she pass away?

Glad you were pleased.