Highly Professional and Best Quality of Care! - Hollywood, FL

Professional and responsive staff High quality...

Professional and responsive staff High quality treatment Extremely knowledgeable dentist with fantastic credentials Great office staff

I wanted to add some more details about my...

I wanted to add some more details about my procedure.. Mostly the bonding because that is what everyone sees when I smile! The procedure takes a couple of hours depending on how many teeth youre having done and it doesnt hurt much, but it just kind of uncomfortable while your mouth is open for so long. I chose bonding over veneers ultimately because much less of your enamel is taken off to do the bonding. My smile has never looked better and I was back to wating normally (no super hard things though) the next day.

I was really nervous about going to the dentist because it had been years since I'd seen one before and I knew that mine would be a complicated case. I needed quite extensive reconstructive AND cosmetic procedures, but I felt completely at easy under Dr. K's care. She and her staff provide the highest level of professionalism and compassion and really took great care of me. I needed a root canal and to have my silver fillings replaced with composites. I also opted to get veneers to improve the look of my smile. She offered me sedation dentistry which made the whole process much easier to take and I'm so happy that I went in. From the initial consultation, to working with her office staff, to finally coming in for the procedure, I always felt like I was the only patient she was working with (even though there were others in the office). I'm completely satisfied with my new smile and the way my new fillings look and would recommend Dr. K to anyone!!

I'd also really like to see a picture.  Also, I've never tried sedation dentistry.  What do they use to sedate you?  Do they have an anesthesiologist there or something?  It sounds...kind of scary, actually.  But I'm considering sedation for when I get wisdom teeth out.  Any info would be much appreciated.  Also, with the bonding, did they give you any tips on making it last?  I've seen a lot of reviews where piece chip off.

Glad your bonding turned out well! Would love it if you would post some photos so we can see your new smile! :)