breast reduction/liposuction on back - Hollywood, FL

My experience with Dr. Masri was EXCELLENT to say...

My experience with Dr. Masri was EXCELLENT to say the least. I had a medically necessary breast reduction and liposuction on my back. I was experiencing back pain due to large breasts and I never thought that I could have surgery and my insurance would cover it. After calling a few cosmetic surgeons, I was referred to Dr. Masri's office. I went in for a free consultation and he told me there is a good chance that my insurance company will cover the procedure if it's medically necessary. I waited about a week and then was told I was approved for the surgery through my insurance company. I'm sharing my story because there are other women out there that have similar problems and don't know what to do. Dr. Masri explained everything to me, answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable getting the procedure done. I would highly recommend him for any cosmetic surgeries that you may be considering. I barely had any scarring and one would not be able to tell I had surgery. My breast look great and I feel great. My self esteem about my body has increased 100%. I am very happy of my results from the surgery. Dr. Masri was attentive to all of my concerns and took the time to explain the process to me step by step.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Wow, where can I start, Dr. Masri is a one of a kind doctor. The one thing that sticks out the most to me about Dr. Masri is the evening that I had my surgery, I was admitted to the hospital over night. While I was lying in bed that evening, the nurse came in my room stating you have a phone call. I was like who would be calling me, when I answered it was Dr. Masri asking me how was I feeling and how is the staff treating me. I was so shocked and it touched me that Dr. Masri was calling to check on me.