Transaxillary Breast Augmentation with Saline Implants - Hollywood, FL

I got my breast implants in December 2009. I...

I got my breast implants in December 2009. I researched for many years and I decided to go with a mod plus round saline implant under the muscle thru my armpit.

I really love my results and I love having bigger breasts without any scarring on them. I had to go to many surgeons before making my final decision. I am so glad I took my time. I'm 100% happy with my decision.

It was not painful because I was on Vicodin but I needed some help to get up from bed, brush my hair, and to open bottles for 4 to 5 days after my surgery.

My surgery was performed in an accredited facility with emergency staff. My anesthesiologist and my plastic surgeon are board certified. It was worth every penny!

It's been almost 9 months since my breast...

It's been almost 9 months since my breast augmentation and everything is great. I love my new breasts! No regrets here! It was worth every penny! :D

I'm 10 months post op now. Everything is great...

I'm 10 months post op now. Everything is great. Love my girls!

I'm over one year post op now and I'm very...

I'm over one year post op now and I'm very happy I had this procedure done. It was worth every penny!

Hollywood Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bernard Shuster is ASPS, ABPS, ASAPS and ABMS certified and has a clean record. He is a detail-oriented and ethical doctor. He has amazing bedside manner, clean and organized office and friendly staff. Dr. S only operates in a accredited facility with emergency staff and a board certified anesthesilogist.

Hi, I am so happy to have read your review. Several years have passed .... how are you doing? I don't have a clue where your scar is! I am doing the same surgery, Saline, Mod , Transax, under muscle Sept 4. Did you find the recovery with your arms more difficult then expected? My best.
Hi I'm so glad I found you. I have been looking for someone that went ba under armpit. I just had mine last week. Today is my 10 day po. Your scar looks really good so as your new girls. My armpit still hurts and looks like I have a big vein on putruding by the stitches . I'm scared. My arm is still a little bit numb and have that electric sensation. , hard to explAin but hurts like hell. Can you tell me more about your armpit healing? Are you happy of your decision? Thank you
How you doing and the girls? :)
I'm glad my story helped you. I have a fiance and he was never supportive before surgery. He didn't even go to the hospital with me on the day of my surgery. He was working but he could have taken a day off if he wanted to. He helped me a lot during my post op though. I came home from the surgery center and he was waiting for me. He was awesome! He loves my new girls and he is very happy for me.
Thank you for sharing your detailed experience. After reading so many horror stories I quickly began rethinking having this procedure. I still am very unsure but your story gives me some positive hope that this procedure can be done with success. your pictures look great! How did you ever stand waiting so long? lol, I guess Im not so good with patience- when I want something I want it now! once again thanks for your great story. BTW are you married or involved? I ask because I am wondering if your spouse was supportive of your decision and how do they like your post results? My husband was automatically against the idea, he is beginning to warm up to it now though. Im still very scared of having something go wrong and totally regret it.
Wow! You look awesome. Can you tell me how many CC's you have and how long did it take them to drop.
I have 425cc on my right and 400cc on my left. Well I guess it took them over 3 months to fully drop. I'm over a year post op now and I'm very happy.
I'm moving to South Florida very soon and I would like to have my surgery done there. Can you let me in on some of your research or any reasons why you used this doctor? I will be new to the area and I won't know anything or really anyone. I would also like to use this doctor but I want to make sure I feel completely positive about my decision before I commit to it. Thank you.......XoXo!

Hi AR6 - you may find this helpful for your research.  Here is our miami breast implants doctor directory, along with listings of other reviews from women in the Miami region.

I went to 15 surgeons before making my final decision. I researched for 8 years and I knew what I was looking for. It was not easy to find a surgeon that had everything on my list of requirements. I wanted a surgeon that was ASPS, ABPS, ASAPS, ABMS certified, with a clean record and amazing credentials. I also wanted my surgery to be performed in an accredited facility with emergency staff and a board certified aneesthesiologist. Great bed side manner was important to me too. I decided to go with the transax technique because I did not want any scars on my breasts and the risk of capsular contracture is lower. I chose saline because the incision is smaller, I won't have to get an mri every three years, and I had plenty os breast tissue to cover the implants. I'm very happy with my results. I'm 5'10" and 135lbs I have Mentor saline Mod plus 425cc under the muscle.
I went to about 10 in South Florida and ended up going with Dr. Shuster too!!!

I am SO HAPPY I DID, he is an amazing surgeon and a wonderful person.

My results are awesome (yours are too by the way) Congrats!!
They look fabulous. If you don't mind, please post your pre- and post- sizes and what size implants you received.
I was a small B before my surgery. I'm a full C now and I'm very happy. I think my body looks balanced now. My implants are Mentor Saline 425cc under the muscle.
Thanks for the info. I had my surgery Aug. 31. Your 9-month looks like you were born with them! Congrats!

Thank you for sharing your happy experience!