Transaxillary Breast Augmentation with Saline Implants - Hollywood, FL

I got my breast implants in December 2009. I...

I got my breast implants in December 2009. I researched for many years and I decided to go with a mod plus round saline implant under the muscle thru my armpit.

I really love my results and I love having bigger breasts without any scarring on them. I had to go to many surgeons before making my final decision. I am so glad I took my time. I'm 100% happy with my decision.

It was not painful because I was on Vicodin but I needed some help to get up from bed, brush my hair, and to open bottles for 4 to 5 days after my surgery.

My surgery was performed in an accredited facility with emergency staff. My anesthesiologist and my plastic surgeon are board certified. It was worth every penny!

It's been almost 9 months since my breast...

It's been almost 9 months since my breast augmentation and everything is great. I love my new breasts! No regrets here! It was worth every penny! :D

I'm 10 months post op now. Everything is great...

I'm 10 months post op now. Everything is great. Love my girls!

I'm over one year post op now and I'm very...

I'm over one year post op now and I'm very happy I had this procedure done. It was worth every penny!

5 Years post op - Pregnancy ruined my body

I was very very happy with my breast augmentation for 4 full years. I planned to get pregnant in Dec 2013 and it worked. I gained 70 lbs with my pregnancy. It stretched out my skin and left me with gigantic breasts full of stretch marks during my pregnancy. (I never got stretch marks with my implants only after I got pregnant) All this happened because I could not stop eating during my pregnancy. I would get very sick if I didn't have food in my stomach.
I'm currently breastfeeding my 8 month old and I have very sad looking breasts now. I'm not worried about them because I know a very simple surgery in the future will fix them.
I will probably use the same surgeon to get my breasts "fixed".
He's a great surgeon.

Let's say I have very natural looking breast implants now. :-)
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bernard Shuster is ASPS, ABPS, ASAPS and ABMS certified and has a clean record. He is a detail-oriented and ethical doctor. He has amazing bedside manner, clean and organized office and friendly staff. Dr. S only operates in a accredited facility with emergency staff and a board certified anesthesilogist.