Beginning of my Journey - Hollywood, FL

I had my consult this past Wednesday with Dr....

I had my consult this past Wednesday with Dr. Shuster in Hollywood, FL. I am so excited about finally getting my BA but I'm also worried about all the "what if's". We started with the 350cc sizers and decided I could go with anything between a 350 and 450 moderate plus profile. I don't want to have huge obvious boobs, more like Blake Lively so even though I was leaning towards 425 in his office now I'm thinking 375, but in the end I'm planning on giving him some pics and knowing that he will make the final call in the OR. I've been considering a BA since I was a teenager and now I'm 28 and finally going under the knife. I would love to hear from women who have had a BA before kids and how they did after pregnancy and breastfeeding since I am planning on having a family. My doctor didn't seemed too concerned since I have extremely perky breasts and I know that my sister who is built like me and has had two kids and even though she gets bigger she goes right back to her perky self...hopefully I'll do the same even with the implants. I just requested the time off of work (I'm only taking 5 days off) and will be scheduling my surgery for January once marathon season is over with.

How exciting! Here's what some doctors have to say about breastfeeding and implants. Hope it helps.

Please keep us updated on your journey.