Juvederm Experience - Hollywood, CA

I had a week of anxiety before my appointment I...

I had a week of anxiety before my appointment I was more worried about the dental block, I've been playing catch up at the dentist and have had enough dental blocks! Ugh! So thank goodness they use this numbing cream(dental block is an option) and it worked like a charm :) didn't feel a thing!

Everything was quick easy and perfect! Maybe someone can help me with this, I've done alot of research on juvderm I didn't find any alarming side effects but I woke up in the middle of the night gripping on my sheets trying not to puke! It was 4am and I felt so sick I sat up and said forget it about any sleep, all day off and on I was feeling hot like I was getting the flu! Tonight will be night 3 let's see if I wake up again feeling violently ill, I've been sick all day:(

Side note: I called the sergons assistant called me back and said everyone's getting sick because of the weather and that I just happened to get sick at the same time. I did more research on these "flu like" symptoms after having juvderm injections and turns out there are actually plenty of people with the same issue and Juvederm does have a type of bacteria in it that can make you very ill and cause prolonged problems including autoimmune disease. So now I'm freaked out about it.

Another thing it can be is 3 days before I had Juvederm injected I had a deep cleaning done at the dentist and I felt that same hot feeling, I can't really tell if that "flu like" feeling went away or not before I got my lips done because I had anxiety so I was too focus on that.

It was quick with no after care instructions.

I can certainly understand why you would be concerned with symptoms like that.

There was  a review written titled “Juvederm Made Me Sick.” that you might want to check out.

Please keep us posted on how you are feeling, and what comes of this for you.