I'm a 30 Year Old, Mother of 3 Kids, and So Ready for my Mommy Makeover - Hollywood, CA

I will like to take some well needed time for my...

I will like to take some well needed time for my surgeon Dr. Yamini from Sunset Cosmetic Surgery. First of all I will like to thank Dr. Yamini for recently had done my liposuction along w/ my Brazilian butt lift. I will get into details on a bit but first I will like to explain how I stated planing for this. It took me one year to find my Surgeon. I went to so many surgeon and none of them made me feel as wright as Dr.Yamini did. Dr. Yamini made me feel so comftable, he took his time to listen to what I really wanted and gave me his opinion on what I should do. My first consultation with him just went so good I came out so excited and motivated. I walked in to Dr. Yasmin's office at weight 220lb I asked to thin my mid section give me a figure witch I did not have at all, and fat transfer to my butt, he recommended me to loose weight so that I can have the results I wanted, He motivated me, it only took me 4 months to loose almost 50lb witch really made a big diference on my appearance. I could have had it done all at once to any other Dr. But Dr. Yamini did recomend to do one first then other for better results. And let me tell you! It's been not even a week that ivd had my lipo w/ Brazilian butt lift and im happy. I do not regret having this done at all. Ivd seen him twice already since my surgery keeping in mind it has not been a week yet!. Who doesn't like to have a surgeon that cares about you! :).. His job was done so neatly I'm more than happy. I am not bruise at all! My incisions where made so small it's nothing. I could already see my figure witch I love bc it's very noticeable yayyyy!!! And my butt is just beautiful it has that natural look it just looks good! :) I'm still a lil swollen because fluids do take time to go down but I'm doing just great and loving it!. The pain was not bad at all I was fine I did not need pain medication at all. So to all my females planing to have a cosmetic surgery I truly highly recomend Dr. Yamini he is one of the best surgeons there is :). I will keep you updated bc I will defenetly have my tummy tuck next! Oh and plz don't be scared I watched youtube videos I search to see how painful it was I did it all and my experience is beyond diferent than what I ever saw, heard, or even read from articles..
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yamini made me feel so wright since the first min I walked in his office. He listen very careful to what I wanted. He took his time explaining every detail to me. His staff was so professional, the fallow ups have been great! The price was great! And the waiting, there's really no waiting. U make your app, you get there on time n you see Dr. Yamini that easy :)..

Congrats any pics
Congrats and happy healing love! I would love to see some before/after shots!
Congrats! Can we see pictures please? This will help substantiate your story and encourage others to use use your doctor.
Congratulations sweetie. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Are you gonna share before and after pictures?