Upper Canine Won't Move - Hoffman, IL

I went to my daughter's orthodontist to see how I...

I went to my daughter's orthodontist to see how I can close my gaps in my top teeth. There was some lower crossing issues as well. A consultation from the orthodontist said that I'm a candidate for Clear Correct which I was pleased to hear because I really didn't want traditional wire braces. So all treatments are successful. My teeth lined up nicely except there is two large gaps between my canine and front top teeth. I just had my visit today as I know I only had 20 treatments and wondered was there more to come as these gaps couldnt be right! It was the primary reason why i wanted orthodontia in the first place! I asked my orthodontist what was to become of my two remaining gaps. He said oh yeah, you will need plastic caps to close those gaps. What?! I wasn't told this at all when I had my consult! I feel led astray! I'm thoroughly disappointed as I know people who've had much worse gaps and crowding then me. I don't have the financial means to pay for cosmetic dentistry. I'm so thoroughly disgusted! I even recommended two of my co workers to his office. If clear correct could not turn my canine, that should have been disclosed prior to the treatments!

orthodontist office. I will add photo later.

Would it be possible to show a picture of the gaps you are talking about?