Upper Canine Won't Move - Hoffman, IL

I went to my daughter's orthodontist to see how I...

I went to my daughter's orthodontist to see how I can close my gaps in my top teeth. There was some lower crossing issues as well. A consultation from the orthodontist said that I'm a candidate for Clear Correct which I was pleased to hear because I really didn't want traditional wire braces. So all treatments are successful. My teeth lined up nicely except there is two large gaps between my canine and front top teeth. I just had my visit today as I know I only had 20 treatments and wondered was there more to come as these gaps couldnt be right! It was the primary reason why i wanted orthodontia in the first place! I asked my orthodontist what was to become of my two remaining gaps. He said oh yeah, you will need plastic caps to close those gaps. What?! I wasn't told this at all when I had my consult! I feel led astray! I'm thoroughly disappointed as I know people who've had much worse gaps and crowding then me. I don't have the financial means to pay for cosmetic dentistry. I'm so thoroughly disgusted! I even recommended two of my co workers to his office. If clear correct could not turn my canine, that should have been disclosed prior to the treatments!

Would it be possible to show a picture of the gaps you are talking about?

orthodontist office. I will add photo later.