Stellar Experience - Hoffman Estates, IL

It was two days before my 21st birthday in March...

It was two days before my 21st birthday in March and I was hoping to be fabulous for it. However, I accidentally shattered my nose two days beforehand with an embarrassing incident I'm not even willing to admit to. Nevertheless, the bridge was broken and I was bruised and swollen for my big day.

I consulted Dr. Bushnick just two days afterwards and immediately got X-rays to confirm my suspicions. He reviewed the results with me and discussed my options thoroughly. I felt very educated and confident and in the final decision that was made. We scheduled my rhinoplasty procedure for August and I began counting the days until I could look like myself again.

The day came and I was incredibly excited. Dr. Bushnick put any fears I had at ease and with his lovely wife visiting my bedside as well, I felt in great hands. The procedure went flawlessly and I woke up feeling like a whole new person. I wore my face cast for a week and healed quickly. I had very minimal bruising and swelling during this time. He removed the cast and stitches shortly after and I could already see a huge improvement, even though I knew there was still time for the swelling to go completely down.

Now six years later, when I reveal to people that I had rhinoplasty, they're shocked because they would never have guessed I had work done! It matches my face perfectly and I feel more beautiful now than ever before. My confidence has skyrocketed and it's completely thanks to the knowledgeable and courteous, Dr. Bushnick!

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! You look wonderful.

Looking good! But i wish you'd tell us what you did that was so embarrassing but, alas, this is not the place. Glad you love your results and had such a great experience, thanks for sharing!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bushnick was highly knowledgeable about my concerns and discussed all the options with me prior to helping me make a final decision. I felt very educated and confident after he laid everything out for me. His staff was very kind and prompt to my needs which helped the process go very smoothly. My surgery went very well and I am incredibly pleased with the result that followed! I wouldn't have gone to any other doctor out there. He's the best!