tt, bl & ba - dec 7th - Hockley, TX

I am a 31 year old with two daughters ages, 10...

I am a 31 year old with two daughters ages, 10 & 4. I am very athletic and active mom. Always playing sports with my girls and always on the go. I have started running recently and have really enjoyed the accomplishment factor. I have a very stretched out abdominal section and not very happy with this. I have alot of stretch marks and this suck when I want to wear a bikini.

I am so nervous about this surgery bc I am a nurse and this combination makes it worse. I love my girls so much but the pregnancies took there toll on my body. I am nervous but everytime I look in the mirror I just remind myself this all will gone soon.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Hey Hockley! Magnolia here :-) Had my procedure Dec 14th with Dr Kim. Heard Basu is great and he has great photos. Hope things are going well and you can update soon!
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that we have a great group of girls on the Forum page and I'd love for you to join us. Check for the sticky at the top of the forum page for December Tummy Tuckers. You can find a lot of support there and several other gals that are going through the same thing. :)
Thanks for the encouragement. It is now a go. Money has been paid and no turning back. I am nervous and excited but super ready for dec 7 to arrive.
My first pregnancy, my body bounced back. My second one not so much. I am a nurse also, but more on the administrative side of the house. I am active with my kids also, I think this makeover is easier when you're already in great shape. Read all you can on this site. Many of us had doubts going into this. But now, I would do it again with no hesitation if I had known what I do now. Good luck with whatever you decide!

Your body has paid its dues. Pregnancies will do that to you! Thanks so much for posting your story with us on RealSelf. I hope you get a lot of good support here. Only another month until your big day! Please keep us posted.