He Ruined my Face - Hoboken, NJ

I moved across country & had 1/2 syringe of filler...

I moved across country & had 1/2 syringe of filler put in my nasalabiol folds & lips in my home state. Came to NJ & needed to refill... The doc insisted I needed a whole syringe in just my nasalabiol's alone so I trusted him when u shouldn't have. It was way too much & he just kept saying it would go down or that it looked fine & he didn't see what I meant :(
New Jersey Oculoplastic Surgeon

Please do not go to this doctor. His wife is the one that writes all the good reviews. He's sloppy & places filler too deep, in the wrong areas & gave me so much Botox, I couldn't move my face for over 5 months. You will regret if you go to this guy, you've been warned!

Kaili- I am surprised that you feel you were "over-filled". I do pride myself on achieving the most natural results for my patients and I do achieve a 99% patient satisfaction rating and have been awarded "Patients' Choice Award" three years running. I do welcome the opportunity to re-consult with you the next time you are on the east coast in order to achieve the aesthetic result you desire. After having performed over 10,000 successful injections and surgeries in my career, I strive to achieve excellence with the utmost professionalism. Unfortunately, a handful of unhappy patients over the decade have a pressing need to attempt to disparage a doctor's reputation with slanderous comments - and it is certainly unwarranted to insinuate that my wife writes the good reviews. Perhaps those unbiased reviews are from the tens of thousands of happy and satisfied patients who have realistic expectations? Repectfully- Dr. TG Khan
There is an enzyme called hyaluronidase to dissolve unwanted hyaluronic acid-type fillers that can help if you have undesirable results.  I don't know to much about it but maybe you could ask another doctor about this?