The Best Investment I Have Ever Had! - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Hi! I had crooked teeth and my upper teeth comes...

hi!
I had crooked teeth and my upper teeth comes out like a monster ! :(
The doctor gave me 1.5 year to treat this and I am on halfway but my teeth are in line now... Still more progress, but I upload some pics here for you to see. It is really worth it. Furthermore, it changes my facial structure, more attractive now :)
Thank you so much for sharing with us and posting pictures!  It looks like your entire upper arch needs to be shifted to your right at this point, is that true?  Will you be using rubber bands/elastics?
Yes! Actually, the doctor here added a self- rubber band elastic, it is fixed, it is not like in the US / EU they use a rubber band and it is flexible, here in HO Chi Minh City, vietnam., the doctor used a fixed rubber band. Is this normal ?
Let me post pics...

Shift the arch into right using fixed rubber band

Ah yes, the spring!  I have definitely seen those many times before.  The elastics are more for bite issues, I think, while since your actual teeth need to be shifted in the jaw, it makes sense to me what they're doing.  Very nice picture, thank you for that!

We actually have another user--she's going to go for Damon braces I think, but she also has lots of gaps.  You should meet her.  She's very nice, and she's called Jannstar.  The link will take you to her review page.
Thank you dear xoxo, Let me talk to Jannstar. I looked at her review and yes, I think we are having the same issue now. So according to you, You think the spring is better than the rubber band/ elastics they used in US and other countries? My country is quite poor compared to other countries so I do not know if my doctor here is doing the right thing or not... so I join this international forum to see if he is doing the right thing, hihihihi. Thank you :-D
I think the elastics are just used for other things.  I have seen the springs here in the US quite a lot, and also in the UK and other places.  I just didn't know that was what you were referring to until I saw the picture!  I am no expert for sure--I did Invisalign and my husband did Damon, and neither of us used elastics.  But the spring is no bad technology as far as I know :).  Still used here as well.  In fact, if you look at Justinfo4114's review, you will see some in use right now!
Dr. Nhơn

Dr Nhon @ Nha Khoa Ngoc Nha is the best!