Exceptional Doctor! - Hinsdale, IL

I am not overweight but have always just hated my...

I am not overweight but have always just hated my belly, especially after having my children. I considered a tummy tuck or lipo. This proceedure was my final atempt prior to signing on for surgery. I can't believe the results! Exilis is a sculpting proceedure, not a weight loss proceedure. The scales only changes by about 4 or 5 pounds but my shape completely changed. I am so very pleased with how my belly loks now. I imagine surgery would have resulted in a more drastic change but that would have involved thousands of dollars, general anasthesia, weeks and weeks of recovery, and the very real risks associated with any surgery. Exilis is perfect for those problem areas that diet and exercise won't impact readily. We all carry weight in areas that our bodies just seem to hang on to even as we lose weight. Exilis attacks those areas and the results come at a minor cost, both financial and risk wise. There is virtually no recovery after treatment and no pain involved, I am able to relax during sessions and walk out perfectly able to continue my daily routine. I am so very glad I did this, I really did not want to go under the knife but I sure did hate my belly enough to prepared to do just that. I am no longer embarassed about how my middle looks, I think my overall shape appears so much more "normal" now. This proceedure is so worth trying before surgery, it is just amazing what has happened to my figure, I am beyond delighted!

Chicago Dermatologist

The proceedure was fully explained to me in a relaxed, conversational manner. I had ample opportunity to ask questions. I requested and received the following day documentation which further explained the proceedure. The front desk gang is just so cute, they seem to remember everyone and stay on top of all aspects of the process, from scheduling appointments to payment. I have even received calls when the doctor was running a half hour late, how nice is that! The facility is spotless, always clean and organized. Every employee knows where everything is kept even if it is not directly related to their job so team work a reality at this office. All employees seem genuinely happy to be at work and Dr. Steil seems to respect their value. Dr. Steil never seems rushed, always asks additional questions to make sure there is no confusion in communicating symptoms or treatments.

I'd love to know what areas you're having done?
How many treatments total?
How many so far?
Total cost was $1600? I just got a quote for $4800 for belly & flanks (he said he will do the chin for free).
Do you have any pictures you can share?