Eyes Look Better Already! - Hinsdale, IL

I had Ultherapy for my eyes done today. The nurse...

I had Ultherapy for my eyes done today. The nurse applied a numbing cream, and there was a little pain--but not unbearable, as it lasts for a second or two. The procedure was completed very quickly, and the skin under my eyes looks 10 times better already. I am looking forward to the continued results. Go to an experienced MD, like I did.

Chicago Dermatologist

Highly recommended. And, I also highly recommend her!

That is exciting that you had your treatment done! How are you doing with the waiting period? I'm sure its not easy when you have already been through the treatment to not want to see results NOW!! ;)

I haven't had any problems. I honestly can see some improvement already, and even though I am anxious to see the results, I understand that Ultherapy works over time. I'm trying my best to be patient...LOL!!! I'll keep you posted!

Please do - I'll be hoping you continue to see nice improvements. :)

It's been approximately one month since I've had the treatment, and the area below my eyes seems to be tightening from the outer corner in towards my nose. My under eye area is loose, and crepey, and Ultherapy has improved these conditions. Natalie did my treatment, under Dr. Steil's guidance. I would highly recommend Ultherapy--especially Natalie. I will post my continued progress in a month.

Thanks for filling us in on what you are seeing so far. Looking forward to hearing from you next month!!