Radiesse - Hinsdale, IL

I started with the Ultherapy which is the latest...

I started with the Ultherapy which is the latest "WOW" procedure to strongly stimulate the collagen, to provide a lift, as well as skin tightening. I am 55 years old and started noticing a loss of elasticity, and loose skin to my face. This procedure was then followed by the filler called Radiesse, which added additional volume where it was needed. The results were amazing and the response from my family and friends was very rewarding!

Chicago Dermatologist

Dr. Steil is an amazing Dermatologist. Her staff is very friendly, professional, and willing to make your visit a pleasurable experience. Dr. Steil is a wonderful listener, and provides terrific care to people of all ages. She also provides the state of the art cosmetic treatments, and consults clients sincerely on what the best treatments are appropriate for them to bring their desired look to life. This practice is tops in my book!!

Happy to hear you found a procedure that gave you the results you were after!

I'd love to hear what you experience while the actual procedure was taking place, such as if there was any discomfort, pressure, odd sounds, anything you didn't expect, etc.