Derma Pen - Hinsdale, IL

I had a procedure call "Derma Pen". It was...

I had a procedure call "Derma Pen". It was performed in the office of Dr. Christina Steil, Hinsdale, IL by her nurse, Kathy Mandarino. It's a device shaped like a pen with tiny needles at the end of it (which are discarded after each patient). It aerates, tightens and smoothes the skin. It doesn't hurt at all. It just feels like scratching. The intensity can be adjusted to each patient according to their comfort level. Afterwards, there were just a few spots on my face that were a little red with no pain at all. I didn't wash my face that night, but put a little of the bio-serum I was given on. The next morning my face felt soft, smooth and tighter and looked radiant.
Chicago Dermatologist

Kathy Mandarino, R.N. performed my procedure. Kathy completely explained the procedure and products that she'd be using before she began. She also talked me through the procedure; saying which area she was working on, what product she was applying before and constantly checking to see if I was still comfortable. Kathy is extremely experienced, knowledgable, personable and talented in her field. I'm definitely planning on having this procedure again. I'm extremely happy with the results.

Thank you for sharing your details of this procedure.  Happy to hear this worked so well for your skin.  I actually talked to friend who had this same treatment done last month.  She loves her results.  I may have to give it a try and freshen up the skin a bit.