Disappointed 8 Treatments Later - Hillsboro, OR

So I was excited to get this Accent done! Well 8...

So I was excited to get this Accent done! Well 8 treatments later not so excited, Now I feel sick to have wasted 1500. I had my tummy and hips done. I am not over weight and work out m-f for 1hr on the treadmill. I dont want to say where I went because I do like the girls that work there even though I feel ripped off. I think this is a new product in the hands of those who know no more than you or I about it other than the short class the Accent company provides. 1 girl spent 30 min on each area and it got really hot. The other girl spend 10 yes I said 10 min per area and it was barley warm. What the hell? I just feel sick about my money. I could have just flushed it and felt the same. Oh well live and learn.

I am sorry you had this experience but do appreciate you sharing with us on RealSelf:(

I'm so sorry to hear about your exp also. Im like you in the gym M-F .I had gone to have a free consult for for accent for my inner thigh area they said it would be $ 4100 for 6 treatments. Thats way to much ! And after reading all the reviews and now yours .. Ive decided to continue to look around . Thanks for sharing :))
I have had 6 treatment with Sona Med Spa. I also was told I was a great candidate. I have seen absolute no results at all. I spent over $4000.00 for this (my bad) and have nothing to show for it. I am thin but just have some cellulite and loose skin (from age I guess - 45 years old). I was told i'm not seeing the results because I don't drink enough water. I spoke to a co-worker who is a Nurse Practitioner and also used to work for a plastic surgeon. According to her, my drinking water should not be the end all be all in whether or not I see results. Bottom line.....didn't work for my on any level.
not a Dr.

Hard to rate because I had 2 techs. 1 Was great the other not so great.