Second Hair Transplant with Dr. Gabel - Great Doc! - Hillsboro, OR

My hair was basically almost gone on top (very...

My hair was basically almost gone on top (very thin), and I am NOT a good-looking bald man; just don't have the skull structure or jawline for it. We can't all be Jason Statham. Meds weren't doing much and I'd really waited too long to start them anyway. I didn't want to start Rogaine because it creates a dependency and will eventually fail anyway, assuming it works on you at all. So after a LOT of research of forums and web sites, I went to Dr. Steven Gabel in Hillsboro, Oregon right outside of Portland. First procedure was Age 27, second was Age 29.

Your results are outstanding .Thank you so much for sharing with us & now u r better looking than Jason Statham .
Haha I might have better hair than him now, but I'm pretty sure Jason Statham still beats me hands-down on every other front :) Thanks though!

Just a few more recent pics!

These were all taken progressively within the last few months, meaning roughly 9 to 16 months post-op after the second procedure.

Loved your results. Always fill me with a hope..... :)
looks great.....
You're a handsome guy, i think the ear tuck was pointless, you should of got them reduced in size in my opinion, but don't do any more plastic surgery, you might end up hating the results, love yourself for who you are.
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gabel is realistic and doesn't try to over-sell you on excessive transplantation levels that you don't need, is fairly conservative in his use of grafts, and is extremely skilled at positioning single, double, and triple-hair grafts to maximize density and flow in the right direction and look natural. He did almost all the work on me himself, with his lab assistants serving mainly to separate and clean the grafts/follicles once they are extracted. To this day no one can tell I ever even had surgery from looking at me. He and his team are very professional and personable, and still email me occasionally to see how I'm doing. His pricing is very reasonable and his schedule is fairly flexible with generally low wait times of a few weeks to a month or two depending on the season, and he will work with you on finding a hotel and lining up transportation to make everything streamlined and stress-free. I've never heard a negative word about him on the various hair restoration/cosmetic surgery forums that he is known on, while I've seen many of his very successful cases - do a Google search and see for yourself. I flew from Seattle to Hillsboro in December 2010, again from all the way in Hawaii in 2013, and will fly from San Diego to see him again in a few more months to get my crown filled in and temples advanced a bit, now that it looks like my hair loss seems to be stabilized (he was careful to explain that you don't want to use too many grafts when you're young - i.e. not until you know what your hair loss rate and pattern will be like, lest you use up too many grafts and then end up with bald spots later and you don't have any grafts left to cover them). I would wholeheartedly recommend him. Message me for more info. James