Highly Recommend for Tear Trough Deformity

I am 27 years old and have nearly flawless skin....

I am 27 years old and have nearly flawless skin. My only facial flaws were these deep tear trough divits that that aged me beyond what most girls my age look like. I got Restylane injected under my eyes in my troughs and the results are amazing! I look rested, had minimal bruising, and I'm very pleased with the difference. The best part - it took such a tiny amount of the stuff to fill this area that they let me keep the extra. They said the one syringe will probably last me 2 or 3 more times. I recommend it to anyone considering having Restylane to correct this type of deformity.

My doctor specializes in facial cosmetic medicine only.

I have the same problem under my eyes. I will be 22 in a few months. RestedMom, who performed your procedure? A plastic surgeon or a nurse? How do your injections look now? Any lumps ever occur? Discoloration?
Robin Make sure you go to someone who has done this many times.. Ask for lidocane injection to constrict blood vessels..My doctor also used ice right before injection. This area bruises easily and it can last a long time.. There are many veins under the eye Don't be discouraged if you have to get a touchup to get everything even and consider or ask about juvederm ultra for this area... Results last a long time because this area doesn't have as much movement.. Mine lasted over 4 years with one touch-up so if you do bruise it's worth the downtime...
I am pleased you have such nice results. However, I do not think it is wise to keep the syringe for future visits. The sterility will be gone and you would not want bacteria injected into your face. This is provided the stuff has not dried up.
Thank you! I am 24 and I have horrible under-eye troughs and dark circles. It's all I see when I look in the mirror. I have read many posts and I think I will get the injections. How long have your results lasted?