This Really Works but Can Use Less Than Prescribed and Still Get Amazing Results! - Highlands Ranch, CO

I have smallish eyes and therefore small eyelids. ...

I have smallish eyes and therefore small eyelids. What I was finding is that using the amount prescribed resulted in half of the stuff dripping down my cheeks! So after a couple of days I started using one drop (placed in the cap) for both eyes. I have been using the product for 14 weeks and I can totally tell the difference (even with using less than what my doctor prescribed). It is really amazing how LONG my eyelashes have become and how dark and how MORE of them I have. I am quite pleased and would recommend this product. A friend of mine said that after the initial 16 weeks she started using it every other day and has retained the benefits. The product is quite expensive but using half the dose and then only half the days of the month brings the cost way down. I plan to try this protocol starting later this month. :-)

pics

So here are before and after pics. Unfortunately one of the pics is blurry (I think the technician was a bit new at taking these types of pics) but you can still see a difference. Some of my lashes are TWICE as long. :-)

Has anyone had this experience: I used it two years ago, as I've previously mentioned, and it worked great. NOW...I've used it since end of October, and it isn't working!!! My sister told me she knew someone with the same results...first time it worked, second time it did NOT!!! WTH???
Wow... I have NEVER heard of this happening! Have you talked with your eye doctor about this? Or a dermatologist?
I'm ordering Latisse today. I used it two years ago. Worked great. Rapid Lash... not so much. But you are right about the one drop thing. I used ONE drop on BOTH eyes, and the bottle lasted three months rather than one.
Where'd you order it from?
I get it from Target. I tried to find it cheaper elsewhere but I think because it's not available in a generic, it's going to continue to be expensive no matter where it's purchased from.
You can also use a tiny brush to apply it. I put about half a drop in the cap and use an old (thoroughly washed!!) liquid eyeliner brush. My first bottle lasted over 6 mo.s Really!
Good idea! I was wondering what I was going to do since the bottle lasts longer than the number of brushes you get. Thanks for the great suggestion! :-)
hey, i live in co as well and the prices i have gotten on latisse were more? would you mind sharing where you got yours?
I've gotten two prescriptions filled, both at Target using a coupon I found on-line (but I just looked and I can't find it again) and the cost for each was $151.00. One bottle is supposed to last 1 month but I'm still using that first bottle! I used 1 drop in the cap for BOTH eyes for 16 weeks using it every day (minus 2 days in that period when I just forgot--late nights, I guess). As of last week I switched to using it every other day. From what I've read, this is enough to maintain my current lash growth. We'll see... But my point is that the recommended dosage was much more than I needed, and there are way more than 60 drops in one bottle (at least in my experience) and so bottom line is that the product works and hasn't been anywhere as expensive as it claims. :-) What is it costing you? And how are you using it? And for how long?
So did you have to get a prescription written by a doctor, then you picked it up at Target? I got a free trial bottle from getting natrelle implants since the same company makes it all. Also, you can get a free trial for a friend- so i chose my mom and she gave me her bottle. So starting with two free bottles is a great start, i just don't see myself paying 100 + for it in the future. I've been using it for about a week now, but have missed a night. I read your post prior to using so I followed your advice- put one drop in the cap, and used on both eyes. It really is plenty. Ive also been using the brushes that came with it, and haven't thought they're too bad. I haven't seen any results yet. how long did it take before you started to notice growth?
Yes, I got a prescription from my optometrist and got it filled at Target. I started to see results at about the 8 week point, specifically I noticed an increase in LENGTH. Now after using it for more than the 16 week timeframe that it takes to see maximum results, my lashes are also DARKER--so dark that when I take off my mascara sometimes I think I didn't get it all off but I DID which is amazing. My lashes are also thicker and I have MORE. Not LOTS more but that's due to my age. The older you are the less you have so even when you use Latisse you aren't going to end up with the quantity of lashes you had when you were younger. But I am completely satisfied with what I have now! :-)

Thanks for sharing!  Let us know what happens when you reduce your applications of Latisse.

I will! I may post a Before and After pic later this week after I go for my 16 week follow-up appt where the "After" pic will be taken. :-)

Sweet, sounds good!