This Really Works but Can Use Less Than Prescribed and Still Get Amazing Results! - Highlands Ranch, CO

I have smallish eyes and therefore small eyelids. ...

I have smallish eyes and therefore small eyelids. What I was finding is that using the amount prescribed resulted in half of the stuff dripping down my cheeks! So after a couple of days I started using one drop (placed in the cap) for both eyes. I have been using the product for 14 weeks and I can totally tell the difference (even with using less than what my doctor prescribed). It is really amazing how LONG my eyelashes have become and how dark and how MORE of them I have. I am quite pleased and would recommend this product. A friend of mine said that after the initial 16 weeks she started using it every other day and has retained the benefits. The product is quite expensive but using half the dose and then only half the days of the month brings the cost way down. I plan to try this protocol starting later this month. :-)

Thanks for sharing!  Let us know what happens when you reduce your applications of Latisse.

I will! I may post a Before and After pic later this week after I go for my 16 week follow-up appt where the "After" pic will be taken. :-)

Sweet, sounds good!

pics

So here are before and after pics. Unfortunately one of the pics is blurry (I think the technician was a bit new at taking these types of pics) but you can still see a difference. Some of my lashes are TWICE as long. :-)
Has anyone had this experience: I used it two years ago, as I've previously mentioned, and it worked great. NOW...I've used it since end of October, and it isn't working!!! My sister told me she knew someone with the same results...first time it worked, second time it did NOT!!! WTH???
Wow... I have NEVER heard of this happening! Have you talked with your eye doctor about this? Or a dermatologist?
I'm ordering Latisse today. I used it two years ago. Worked great. Rapid Lash... not so much. But you are right about the one drop thing. I used ONE drop on BOTH eyes, and the bottle lasted three months rather than one.